ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᗯᗴᑎ丅Ƴ-ᖴᎥᐯᗴ

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓭𝓼 ✶༄ ‧₊˚

"You guys did great out there," Sylvia said, surveying the repairs done to the disc. "But," She clasped her hands in front of her and sighed. "You lost all the repair tools,"

Sophia looked over at Eddie who was leaning against the wall. "Yeah, but it was worth it." She winced and rubbed her temples. "I have a stupid migraine, I'm gonna go lay down." She strode down the hall with a lazy wave. "Check in later,"

She took a slight detour to the lunch room/cafeteria, getting a nice plate of food from the serving trays. Turning back down the halls she went to room 12, knocking on the door. "Willow? It's me." To no surprise, she was rewarded with silence. "Me and Eddie went up in space to fix the satellite, I gotta admit it was pretty awesome. It was so. . . floaty? I honestly don't even know how to describe it."

She paused and set the food down at the base of the door. "I got you some food, you're probably starving." She sighed and leaned against the door, hoping for some sort of answer. "Willow, please take care of yourself. I just-" She cut herself off and bit her lip, knocking lightly on the door. "Just let me know when you're ready to be my best friend again."

On the other side of the untarnished door, Willow sat in the middle of a ruined room, sheets blankets and splinters of broken wood littered the ground. "I'm sorry," She whispered, rocking back and forth on the floor, knees pulled up to her chest. Her eyes were a peculiar shade of red, having stayed open for over twenty-four hours, hair in knots causing it to bunch up in awkward areas.

She looked out of the tiny slit of glass on the wall, gazing at the planet orbiting a blue star, class B. Possible of sustaining life but short-lived, only lasting for a couple of million years at a time. Who knows how long this one has been around for, hopefully long enough.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Leo I'm telling you, we should land on the planet!" Sylvia denoted, pointing at the hologram of the planet they had studied. "It has clear water sources and a safe atmosphere, so why aren't we heading down right now!?"

"Why should we!?" Leo interrogated, gesturing to the hub around them. "We're perfectly fine where we are!"

"Leo. . ." Sylvia walked up to him, talking in a low tone. Her hot breath tickled his face. "We, are stuck here. And there's nowhere else we can go. So I suggest you make an announcement, or I will." She turned around and continued studying the structure of the planet. Finding vegetation and other valuable properties on the earth-like planet.

He sighed and moved to the main intercom. "Attention crewmates, a decision has been made to land on the planet, we have found proof of an earthlike atmosphere and will be taking the remaining transport pods by the end of today, hold off for further instruction."

Willow sighed hearing the announcement, there was no way they would leave without her, but there was also no way she would leave her room.

Upon hearing the news, Eddie tried to find Sophia. Last he saw her she said she had some sort of migraine. Maybe she was in the medbay? She'd been there a few too many times for Eddie's liking. He did in fact find her sitting with some sort of notebook in hand. "Sup," He sat down across from her. She nodded at him, eyes not moving from the wad of paper in her hands. "Whatchu got there?"

"Just something I found, think I'm gonna write in it." She groped around the bedside table for some sort of pen, not having any luck she sighed and leaned back in defeat.

Eddie gave her a look and chucked her a pen from a cup on the counter behind him. "Write what?"

"I don't know, I think what's going on right now is pretty interesting, I've always liked writing." She closed the empty book with a loud snap and looked at Eddie. "What's up with that announcement Leo made earlier."