ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᗯᗴᑎ丅Ƴ-ᑎᎥᑎᗴ

𝓜𝓾𝓻𝓴𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓷𝓭 ✶༄ ‧₊˚

It's hard, being trapped in a place that no one knows anything about, and no one will know about. This place will likely be forgotten, never touched again, never seen again by the human eye. Still so much to discover that will remain a mystery. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. It doesn't help that it's all kids, just innocent high schoolers who wanted to live their lives normally, who have to endure such unimaginable hardship and pain that most adults don't even experience.

But it's possible. Only the bravest, strongest, most fearless, humblest, most loyal, most dependable, most compassionate people survive. And no one can do it on their own, they all need each other to survive, and without one the other can't go on. Such traits are so interlocked that they're all necessary for survival.

Sylvia, she's brave. She won't back down from a fight and she'll do whatever it takes to protect those she cares about.

Eddie? Well, he's strong, always ready to help those he loves, and always ready to keep everyone safe.

Oh, Willow. . . my closest friend I've ever had. I like to think she's rather compassionate about what she does, willing to give something up for others without a second thought.

Leo is loyal, I have nothing more I can say about him. He would never betray anyone, always staying true to his honor.

Me? I'm fearless. I would never run in the face of danger, especially if it would affect my friends or family.

Bruce, I will never forget him. He's humble. He never admitted how amazing and kind he was, none of us even got a chance to show him how much we cared, how much we would give to have him back. . .

Sophia slammed her journal down, wiping her moist eyes. She glanced around the room only to find the other two still asleep. She had just woken up and decided to do some writing, it had to have been at least half an hour since she started. She stretched and stood up, wobbling slightly as she wandered out of the tent.

Her hand immediately rose to cover her eyes from the harshly bright light of the sun. Soon as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight she scanned the camp in front of her. They had really shaped the place. There was a large fence around the portion of the camp facing the woods. And there were four more 'tents' set up around a large stack of branches which she guessed must be for a fire.

Eddie lightly jogged over to her, he too squinting from the brightness. "What are you doing up?" He asked concerningly.

"I was bored and hungry." She replied with a grin. Eddie shook his head and smiled, leading her over to the food tent. They peeked inside and saw Cammy serving some soup-like substance into tin bowls.

"Hey, guys!" Cammy said, setting the ladle on a nearby shelf. "I'm glad you're all okay," He said, looking up at Sophia with worry. "We were all pretty freaked out when you guys didn't come back, I heard you fought these epic cool monster dudes-"

"Okay, that's enough." Eddie cut him off, giving him a stern glare. Cammy cowered slightly,

"Sorry, I just thought it was pretty epic how you kicked their butts." He said looking at Sophia, his eyes lingering on the wrap on her shoulder. He looked away hurriedly and smiled. "You guys want some soup?"

Sophia laughed. "Do we get a choice?"

"Nope," He replied proudly. "It's all we've got." He handed them each a bowl and a spoon. "Enjoy it while it's hot!"

"Sweet thanks Cammy," Eddie ducked out of the tent, Sophia following behind, gesturing at the new and improved camp.

"You guys sure fixed this place up," She shook the fence beside her, only to find it was actually sturdy. "Dang, that was quick." She said, continuing her walk down to a nearby stump.