ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᎥᖇ丅Ƴ

𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓵𝓮 ✶༄ ‧₊˚

"You are arguably the stupidest person I know," Sylvia glowered at Sophia, who sat across from her on the bonfire, shivering as her cold hair continued dripping down her back.

"Okay, that's an overstatement-" Sophia started, rubbing her hands together and leaning closer to the fire.

"Actually no, it's an understatement." Sylvia threw her a balled-up towel, which she quickly wrapped around herself.  "Do you actually not have eyes?" Sylvia asked sarcastically, shushing Sophia when she looked like she was about to answer. "You know what? Don't answer that, because it's clear that you don't use them-"

"Okay Sylv, that's a bit harsh," Leo said, bringing a few glasses of water on a tray. "They did find drinkable water, so technically it wasn't that bad of a fail."

Sophia nodded and pointed at the water on Leo's tray. "See?" She raised her eyebrows at Sylvia. "Water."

Sylvia grabbed one of the glasses and took a swig, making a sour face after she swallowed. "It's definitely water, but it tastes like crap."

"Yeah, but it's still water," Leo replied, he too drinking his glass of foul-tasting water, despite it being filtered.

Sylvia sighed and leaned forward. "Listen, all I'm saying is something way worse could've happened-"

"Right but it didn't, and we're all fine for the most part! So I don't understand what the problem is!" Sophia replied, throwing her towel to the ground.

"The problem is your reckless!" She shouted in annoyance, rubbing her temples as she leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees. "If you keep this up it could lead to serious problems, that don't just affect you!" Sylvia burst out, standing up and shaking her head. "You just need to get it together."

Sophia looked up at her with an irrational look on her face. "Excuse me? What did you say?" She growled through clenched teeth.

Sylvia glared at her with equal venom. "I said, you need to get it together," Sylvia replied, pausing between each word, certain darkness lacing her words. Sophia stood abruptly, throwing her towel vigorously to the ground. She turned around and began to storm off before Sylvia called out. "Where do you think you're going!?"

She glared at Sylvia angrily, putting up air quotes. "To 'get it together'." She turned around and stalked off, disappearing behind one of the tents.

Leo sighed and shook his head, but Sylvia held her chin high and returned to the medical tent, running into Willow on her way in. She seemed paler than usual. "Hey, you okay?"

She nodded swiftly, drawing her raven hair in front of her shoulders. "Yeah," She coughed a little and cleared her throat. "Yeah I'm okay, just getting some fresh air, do you know where Sophia is?"

Sylvia shook her head. "There was a little incident earlier and she went to get some alone time, she'll probably be back soon though." She glanced at Willow again. "You sure you're okay? You look a little pale. . ." She said warily, raising her signature eyebrow.

"Yup, 100% fine, I'm just a little hungry." She headed off to the food tent and Sylvia sent a muffled. "Be careful!" As she departed. Willow just waved half-heartedly still facing away from her.

Willow ducked into the tent and saw Cammy, laying out a few bowls filled with a suspicious-looking slightly off-white mush. She cringed internally and approached him, once he noticed her, he looked up excitedly and smiled.

"Hey Willow! What's up? I'm glad you're okay, I was pretty worried when I heard about you three," He stopped himself and held up a bowl of the yellowish mush. "Want some? I swear it tastes better than it looks,"