two

ARIES: those infatuated with kicking ass

C A L U M

THE RIOTOUS PARTY muted on the floor above as Calum reached out to pull his black skinny jeans up. The girl lain sound asleep on Ashton's bed, her clothes scattered all over the place. Calum glanced at the mirror, fixing his hair before slamming the door shut, not even caring if he woke up his latest hookup.

"You did not just." Ashton groused once he saw Calum tug his shirt over his body. Taking away Ashton's untouched red solo cup, Calum chugged the alcohol, ruffling Ashton's hair afterwards.

"Did not just what?" Calum masked his face with an innocent expression, sipping more of the beer as he eyed a girl currently stripping on Ashton's pool table. Whenever there was a party, it required to be at Ashton's place or it would be a fluke.

"-Have sex on my bed." Ashton groaned once he saw the cheeky grin embedded on Calum's face. This wasn't the first time Calum had sex on Ashton's bed, and Ashton wanted for once to have at least one party where he didn't have to wash his bedsheets.

"Sorry bro." Calum didn't necessarily label himself as a sex addict; he was purely engrossed with how each girl had sex similarly but different in intenseness. Ashton rolled his eyes, dodging from a rowdy violet haired girl who was basically ripping her shirt open. "It won't happen again."

"You said that last time. I'll have you know that I consider my bed as my sacred place, and I don't appreciate you squirting your unborn babies onto my sheets." Ashton wiped his palms onto his ripped band tee as he scowled at another girl who purposefully bumped into him. Meanwhile, Calum put in all his effort to scout for the next best lay.

"Would you like me to do it in your parents' room instead?" Calum kept his attention at the throng of half-naked girls near the dance floor. Ashton was against Calum's sex life, only because of the fact that Ashton had a girlfriend who he loved, and he believed Calum should wait. Of course Calum didn't find the thrill of waiting.

"Yeah," Ashton retorted as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket. The reason Ashton hosted parties was simply because he despised his parents and wanted to trouble them as much as possible. His intentions weren't secretive -everyone at the party knew his reasons but no one cared because Ashton's parents did neglect him his entire childhood.

"Okay, I'll do that once I get a new one night stand." Calum set his cup down once he saw a new target (it was a girl who diverted his attention to Calum as she toyed with the clip of her bra). "In fact, I'll do it now."

"Don't tell me that you're already having sex before even drinking." Michael punched Calum's shoulder, giving a head nod to Ashton as he rested his elbow on Calum's shoulder.

"Why are you here?" Ashton and Calum questioned Michael for settling with going to the party instead of hooking up with Nathalie. An hour prior to the party, Michael texted all of them about how he was gonna fuck Nathalie instead of going to the party. "Did something happen with Nathalie?"

"She's a bitch." Michael shrugged, dusting off his leather jacket. Ashton and Calum chuckled since both of them already knew that she was a bitch. Calum got irritated with her stupidness, and Ashton claimed that having sex with her was like swimming in a vast ocean. Calum never had sex with her though; she never appealed to him. "She called my little brother a brat and scared my little siblings."

"Athena?" Calum interrogated Michael, who gave him an awkward glance for a second.

Calum knew perfectly well who Athena was. He was Michael's best friend. How could he not know who Athena was? He simply pretended not to because he didn't want her to think that she was special enough for him to even recognize. If she hadn't been such a merciless bitch, Calum and Athena could've been friends.