thirty-three

ARIES: Though they always act by instinct and pride, no other sign changes as much as an Aries does for the people they care about.

A T H E N A

EUPHORIA FILLED ATHENA'S senses while sweat began to drip down her neck, a strangled moan escaped her lips as her eyes shot open when her back arched. Her legs were spread open, a certain brown-haired boy was right in between them as his tongue continued to lap up and down her sêx.

"Fuck," Athena moaned out, Calum pumped his finger in and out of her while his tongue swirled around her clît. "Faster."

However, to Athena's dismay, Calum went even slower to tease her more. Suddenly, he pulled out his finger while both of his hands grabbed her thighs and made them press against his head, closing them up as his tongue continued to tease her clît.

Athena struggled to open her legs wide, but Calum refused to let her succeed. His lips left soft kisses everywhere except the one place he knew she wanted him to touch. Athena cursed under her breath, "Fucking hell."

Sweat was dripping down her body, Athena didn't dare look down at him since she knew she would cüm in a matter of seconds. As if he read her mind, Calum demanded in a rough voice, "Don't cüm."

"Stop fucking teasing me," Athena whined, this was complete (pleasurable) torture for her, and never in her life has she craved him to fuck her senselessly so much until now. "Baby don't do this to me."

"Princess, I warned you not to roll your eyes at me last night." Calum reminded Athena of how she rolled her eyes right after he told her not to. In her defense, she just didn't like people telling her what to do, but she sure regretted her decision now. "You're gonna suck me off right now, and you won't tease me, got it?"

Athena groaned when he pulled away from her, normally she would not listen and tease him anyway, but for some reason, she was greatly turned on with Calum's dominance. Athena got on her knees and pulled down the waistband on Calum's sweatpants before her tongue licked from the bottom of his shaft to the very tip. She remained eye contact with him the entire time, lightly kissing the tip as she opened her mouth, enclosing her lips when she couldn't take any more.

Her hand pumped the rest she couldn't take in, Calum gripped onto her hair while she bobbed her head faster. "Fuck, Athena."

Calum groaned as he threw his head back, swearing every curse word he knew. Athena knew he was close once he pulled out and gently pushed her to lay down on the bed. Climbing on top of her, Calum began leaving love bites on her collarbone, grabbing her ass until the both of them were rudely interrupted by a gagging noise.

"For fuck's sake, guys. Lock the damn door." Michael grimaced, shivering a bit as Calum rolled off of Athena's body, Athena covered herself with the blanket while Calum scratched the back of his neck.

"I knew I forgot something," Calum muttered and squinted since the hallway contained more light than Athena's room.

Michael blew his nose onto one of the tissues from the half-empty tissue box he cradled. He was dressed in one of his oversized band shirts, black sweatpants dragging onto the floor and getting caught up with his socks. His black hair was all over the place, his red nose was the only pigment on his unusually pale face. "I'm gonna be more sick than I already am."

"Why are you out of bed? Didn't mom tell you to rest?" Athena was more concerned of her ill brother than the fact that she was butt-naked under her sheets. "Let me feel your forehead. Did you temperature go down? I can make you soup-"

"Little sister, the only thing I want you to do for me is put on a damn shirt and lock the door every time you decide to fuck my best friend." Michael waved off as Calum tossed Athena one of his white shirts. "Cal, is the dinner gonna be formal? Because it might take me three hours to get dressed since I'm sore."