eight

ARIES: the second of the most problematic sign

C A L U M

AT THIS POINT, Calum refrained from uttering anything that would jeopardize Athena's excuse. His arm laid limp on top of the chair Athena was occupying, his hands wanting to place themselves on her thigh, but he knew that would make matters worse.

"I'm." Malva was speechless even though the trio decided to discuss matters in the library -they were supposed to be there in the first place. Calum never really talked to Malva -actually, he has never interacted with her in any way- but after a brief research on Athena (okay, he wasn't a stalker. He swore that it was just out of hate and no attraction whatsoever), he found out they were best friends.

Calum had this sense of morality to know his enemies more than his friends. He had to admit, when he first talked to Athena, she flashed the "this girl is a bitch" sign with red sirens. Of course, his mindset slightly changed when they had whatever type of relationship this was, but he still kept his guard high up.

"Listen-"

"Oh I've listened to everything." Malva raised her eyebrows, her eyes widening to indicate that she indeed listened to everything. Calum was pretty pissed off at her considering that he had a boner that wasn't going to go down any time soon. "You've been quiet."

"Not my place to tell." Calum silently urged to just grab Athena's hand and let her give him a handjob underneath the table, but he sure as hell knew that she would refuse.

"I thought you guys hate each other?" Malva exclaimed, her hands rolling up the sleeves of her blue button up. Athena's hands silently fumbled against each other on her lap as she looked down. "Especially you, Athena. I thought you absolutely hated Calum."

That was before we realized how good our sex is, Calum thought, his eyes trailing to a group of freshmen girls walking into the room. He bit his lip, staring at the brunette and blonde in front of the group, their hoodies zipped low enough to show that they weren't wearing anything underneath.

"We do. It is just like an enemies with benefits thing," Athena stuttered, her cheeks burning red while her eyes stared at her lap in shame. Calum remained looking at the freshmen, winking as they let out giggles.

"So no feelings?" Malva raised an eyebrow, her bright red lips pursing as Athena nodded, her nails practically digging into her thighs. Calum was too distracted by the freshmen to even pay attention to the conversation. "Calum."

"Yeah, yeah none. Now if you'll excuse me." Calum shooed off before standing up from the wooden chair to approach the girls. He definitely wasn't going to let his boner go untouched. The two girls giggled simultaneously as they slowly shoved their zippers down, Calum smirking at the effect he had on them.

"You're Calum," the blonde flirted, her fingers playing with the end of her zipper. Calum nodded, not really wanting an actual conversation with them. "Is Athena your girlfriend?"

"No." Calum scoffed, his body towering over theirs. The girls laughed amongst themselves before the brunette fully pulled down her zipper. "She means nothing."

"That's good then." The brunette played with the straps of her pink bra as Calum greedily grabbed one before nodding his head to the bathroom.

"Hurry up." Calum didn't even bother to look back and see that Malva and Athena were no longer there except her wooden bracelet that laid on the table. The two girls followed behind him excitedly, probably their first time getting laid by a senior and God knows why those freshmen glorify this so much.