twenty-five

ARIES: As a girlfriend, she'll make fun of your quirks but secretly fucking adores them. She'll stick by you through thick and thin but will give you a kick up the ass if you need it.

A T H E N A

EXALTATION CONGEALED ATHENA'S morning —or shall she say afternoon considering the fact that her and Calum indeed slept a long time— as she woke up tightly wrapped around Calum's arms. Her body managed to shift despite the small space between them so that she could face Calum, a small pout of tiredness dominated his features as his eyes mirrored his peaceful state.

Athena's stomach did one of those stupid flips again, she didn't realize that for the first time in two weeks, she slept peacefully with no night terrors creeping up on her. Peering at the alarm clock on the nightstand, 2:35 flashed in neon letters, she internally groaned realizing that she had to meet up with Malva in two hours.

Placing a kiss on Calum's jawline, Athena forced herself to forget about meeting up with Malva —okay, maybe she was being selfish but in Athena's defense, she felt extremely comfortable and well, happy. Athena snuggled closer to Calum's chest, she inhaled the smell of his musky cologne with vanilla hinted in it. He let out a small grunt, his left arm pulled Athena closer to him as if she were about to disappear any moment now.

"I love you."

Athena froze.

She looked up to see Calum still in his state of sleep, he cleared his throat, but Athena knew he wasn't actually conscious. Her heart started to speed up, she obviously wouldn't say it back since he was sleeping. Face pressed against his body, Athena pinched her wrist to cause some sort of distraction that could possibly cut the endless thread of sappy thoughts conjuring inside of her.

Did she love him?

Well, of course she did. Despite being bombarded with feelings and fights, Athena has had a handful of crushes, and she was certain that this wasn't just a crush.

Fuck you, Calum.

However, this time her curse wasn't necessarily brought upon anger; it was more of "Fuck you for being so fucking annoying and adorable and just entirely perfect despite being an eighteen year old teenager who managed to pierce through my nerves during our first encounter". God, how did she get so lucky?

Athena looked up to see Calum still peacefully sleeping, a small smirk appeared on her lips when she realized that it indeed has been a long time since she's been dominant. Athena managed to push her body up with her forearm, she planted a small kiss on Calum's jawline before slowly leaving a trail of soft kisses down his abdomen. Her cold fingers gently tugged on his grey sweatpants, she wasn't surprised to see Calum having a full hard-on without being conscious of what was going on.

Her tongue licked his shaft with one long stride before her mouth teasingly sucked on his head, her warm hand -she was considerate enough to sit on her left hand so his dick wouldn't suffer- stroked the part she wasn't sucking on. Gradually, Athena began to take in more into her mouth, she was close to deep-throating until Calum let out a groan, his hand instinctively tugged onto Athena's hair.

"Oh fuck," Calum cursed as he threw his head back, his chest was heaving as Athena began to suck harder, her hand let go as she took him completely into her mouth, her speed was intensifying while Calum let out a loud swear, finishing off in her mouth. Athena wiped her mouth after swallowing, a cocky smirk established onto her face.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"It's been a great morning." Calum chuckled as he sat up, he tilted his head to attempt and kiss Athena, but she pushed him back.