seven

ARIES: "You were red..."

A T H E N A

DILAPIDATED WAS ATHENA, the memories of mindless playing with imaginary weapons slowly distressing. When Athena was younger, she and Michael paired together as they battled their other childhood friends -it was a childish thing, really, but Athena always believed that teammates never left each other, no matter what. Little did she know, an imminent turn would impact her detrimentally.

"What the fuck, Athena?" Michael bursted in his room, black hair dye drenched onto his hand. Athena groaned, peering through the thick sheets laid onto her bed.

"What?" Knowing that this most likely had to do with Willow, half of her allowed her body to remain rested as she lazily listened to Michael. Michael and Willow had gotten incredibly close over the past few days, and everyone was getting irritated at how much Michael glorified her. Athena had to admit, it was cute and all seeing Michael finally in love for once, but he was treating Willow like a damn God.

"You know what you did." Michael huffed as Willow scurried to his side, black hair dye dripping down her face.

"Michael, it's okay. It was probably one of my friends or something." Willow pulled him back gently, her quiet voice mimicking the complete opposite of how she normally talked.

"No, I know it was you, Athena." Athena rolled her eyes, the act of her being blamed again by Michael wasn't surprising anymore. "Just admit it and apologize."

"Admit to what?" Athena had done nothing but studied for her Calculus class (especially since her teacher threatened to make her get a tutor). She simply had no time to sabotage anyone, even if she really wanted to. "You do know that if you are accusing someone, you have to have a witness backing you up, right?"

"You put hair dye in her shampoo, dammit. I thought you changed; you promised, Athena." Michael shook his head, his hand wrapped around Willow's waist as she patted his arm. "I should've known."

"Should've known what?" Athena shot up from her bed, a sharp pain piercing into her skull due to her quick movement. At this point, she didn't care that her hair was somehow in the middle of curly and straight and that it was tangled into a complete mess. Or the fact that papers and writing utensils were scattered across her white comforter -Athena really was trying hard to get her grades up. "You don't even have proof that I did that. Why do you have to blame me for every damn thing that happens to your stupid girlfriend?"

"Athena, no one is as manipulative and cruel as you. Can you apologize for once?" Michael yelled back, completely forgetting that Nova and Zach were sleeping. "Quit that spoiled brat act."

"Lower your damn voice, the kids are sleeping," Athena snapped, her rage building up further. She didn't understand why everything was her fault. Never in her life would she predict that Michael would go against her. "Get the fuck out; I am not apologizing for something I didn't do."

"Oh so now you care about your siblings? Athena just drop it. You are so fucking ridiculous." Michael rolled his eyes, scowling at her as he muttered some words under his breath before telling Willow that they should leave.

"I'm sorry," Willow mouthed, her blue eyes mirroring a fake sense of concern. Rolling her eyes and groaning as she rested her head on the headboard, Athena took a deep breath, counting the amount of times Michael had done this the last few days.

"Well, that was amusing." Calum appeared at her door, his shoulders leaning against the doorframe. Athena jumped at his voice breaking into her thoughts, his dark brown eyes shining with entertainment.