twelve

ARIES: those who look for commitment

C A L U M

"WHERE THE HELL do you think Athena was last night?" Michael huffed out, smoke coming out of his mouth as he crushed the cigarette on the dank sink.  "I thought she would be at Malva's, but I went over only to find Malva heading out to my house."

"Well, you really fucked up."  Calum sat on a sink next to Michael's, he never smoked unless he was stressed the fuck out.  Same with Michael, but it was obvious that this was one of his hell days.  Calum tried to contain his points against the enigma, he was still irritated about how stupid Michael was being.  "Why do you have a black eye?"

"Malva punched me."  Michael pulled out another cigarette from the worn out carton, Calum was fully aware that Michael hasn't smoked for two years until now.  "She thinks it's my fault."

"Theoretically, it is," Calum interjected, the two were skipping class after Michael and Athena's argument in school.  Unfortunately, Michael couldn't wait until they sneaked out to light a cigarette.  "But both of you are at fault."

"More like Athena than me," Michael mumbled as he twirled the cigarette between his index finger and his thumb.  "I just wish she went back to her normal self."

"The only one who changed here is you."  Calum hopped off the sink, he didn't want to exacerbate the rivalry between the two siblings, but he wasn't going to just join Michael's side because they were best friends.  "Plus, where is Willow at?  Isn't she the cause of all of this?"

"She is not the cause of this," Michael snapped, he pinched the bridge of his nose as he leaned against the stained mirror.  "She is more like the victim."

"In what way is she the victim?"  Calum scoffed, he pulled on the neckline of his black shirt, his skinny jeans rubbed against the end of the dysfunctional sink.  "She never had shit done to her."

"Have you seen the pranks Athena did to her?  It was fucking heartless."  Michael chuckled bitterly, the riotous boy seemingly forgot about who he was talking about.  "Why do you care anyways?  You aren't on my sister's side or anything, right?"

"No, I just don't really like how you haven't been hanging out with us lately.  I kinda miss your stupid shit at our table," Calum half-lied (he did miss Michael, but he did care about what shit Michael was saying about Athena).  "Luke keeps pissing me off."

"What dumbass shit did the virgin do this time?"  Michael laughed, he and Calum never believed his lie about losing his virginity.  The boy was too pure, too hörny to not be a virgin.  "Still trying to get with Jenny?"

"He moved to Charlotte. You know, the brunette with big boobs." Calum hooked up with Charlotte a few times, and for once, he couldn't blame Luke. Charlotte was one of the good lays at their high school.

"Charlotte Johnson?" Michael sat up from slouching and widened his green eyes. Kicking the sink next to him to stabilize himself, Calum nodded, he had the same reaction as Michael. "Damn she's hot."

Not as hot as your sister, Calum scoffed, but he tried not to direct too much attention to himself.

"Hey, you are in a relationship you dumbfuck." Calum smacked Michael's arm, the dark bathroom only had a little source of lighting from a rundown window at the very top.

"Doesn't mean I can't call her hot." Michael rolled his eyes, Calum couldn't stop staring at the swelling on his right eye.

"Did her punch hurt?" Calum licked his lips, he couldn't fathom the fact that Malva Grace punched Michael right on the eye.  He definitely deserved it though, no doubt.