twenty-four

ARIES: An Aries woman falls in love so easily and fast, yet their passion for the loved one conjures in a mixture of extreme protectiveness and true love.

C A L U M

ATHENA'S ADMONITARY MOAN encouraged Calum to continue pleasuring her, her nails gripped onto his back while he felt her shaky breaths fan onto his neck.  His finger quickened its pace in and out of her as he began to leave love bites from her neck down to her waist.

Calum's hands gently spread Athena's legs apart, he licked her core entirely before his teeth lightly nipped onto her clît causing Athena to let out a loud curse.  Smirking at his effect on her, Calum's tongue began to lap up and down her core, Athena's grip on his hair tightened as he quickened his pace.

"Calum -fuck"  Calum chuckled as Athena's back arched when she ôrgasmed, Calum licked up all the stickiness before planting a kiss onto her thigh.  Calum loved when he was in control -they often fought for dominance but this time, it was in his favor. 

"Best I ever had."  Calum smirked once he saw Athena's neck covered with hickies, he kissed her cheek before picking up her lace panties and dangling them in the air.  "Princess, I think you might need to get another pair because these are soaked."

"Stop holding them like that."  Athena snatched them away and laughed as her hands groped around for her phone.  "Do you know where my phone is?"

"I think I put it upstairs." Calum scratched at his tattoo, he knew he shouldn't pick at it, but it was starting to itch. "Why?"

"I need to call Malva and ask her to give me a fresh set of panties." Athena grabbed Calum's hand, observing the small tattoo that was itching. It was inked in kanji, so Athena had no idea what it meant. "When did you get this?"

"You can use my phone to call her if you memorized her number." Calum handed her his phone as she paused her analyzation of his tattoo. "I got it a few days ago."

Athena dialed Malva's number, her black hair twirled around her finger, she continued to adore his tattoo until Malva answered the phone.

"Uh hello?" Uncertainty was laced in Malva's voice, Athena sat up in response as she looked at the clock.

"Malva, it's Athena." Athena grabbed the mug which contained hot —well considering the amount of time Calum spent making her feel good, it was probably not as hot anymore— chocolate and took a sip as Calum let go of her hand, he went to grab an ice cube and soothe the itch on his tattoo. "I'm calling from Calum's phone and-"

"Wait what?" Malva practically screeched, Calum chuckled as Athena distanced the phone from her ear. "Calum as in the one who you like but you deny that you like him even though you really do?"

"Malva shut up." Athena groaned and covered her face as Calum snickered at her embarrassed expression. Athena's cheeks had a slight tint to them, she bit her lip to prevent a small smile from appearing on her lips. Calum never could pick a favorite expression from Athena, he was always fascinated about how her eyebrows always furrowed when she was indulged in her writing or how she always managed to look irritated when she really wasn't (at least sometimes).

"I thought you were upset at him? Did his balls finally drop?"

"Well uh, a lot has happened." Athena gulped, Calum looked at her, and he could tell that she was indeed still a bit shaken about what Luke did. "I'll tell you about everything another time. I just need a fresh set of panties."