six

ARIES: If ever in a fairy tale, they would be the evil queen.

C A L U M

THE VISUAL REPRESENTATION of Athena's facial expression would be linked to a queen right before her infamous destruction. Calum eyed Athena from the distance, her straight face tilting as she judged the blonde from afar.

"Newspaper?" A heavy girl attempted to shove the rolled up piece of paper into Calum's hand, only to have Calum wave it off. He was too caught up with trying to analyze Athena's next move. "Come on, we got a new team, and you can see your horoscope for the day-"

"I'm trying to do something, so would you kindly fuck off?" Calum moved his head a little more as if he needed to see her and what she was thinking. Calum could already sense how much Athena loathed Willow, and he enjoyed flirting with Willow just to piss off Athena.

"You'd be surprised how accurate your horoscope might be. Judging by your anger, would you perhaps be an Aries?" The girl was desperate to have someone actually read the newspaper for once. The newspaper crew went through more drama than any dysfunctional club combined, so it was reasonable as to why the papers even seemed to be printed by tears.

"Definitely." Calum fake-smiled, not even knowing what the hell she was talking about. He was never into that 'let me try to predict your future because obviously you don't know what is yet to come' type of life.

"Born when?" The girl adjusted the scrawny badge pinned onto her sweatshirt and tucked a piece of auburn hair behind her ear. Her small eyes looked into Calum's, attempting to reel him into getting the newspaper.

"Why the hell would I tell you my birthday?" Calum sighed once a crowd of people exacerbated the brunette's dilemma. More disheveled students pushed around to witness the sight of Michael and Willow. It was rare to actually have a fuckboy settle down for once.

"Because I want to know if you are lying or not?" The paunchy girl was starting to lose her patience, the paper crumpling between her fingers.

"Do I have to tell you this again because you seem not to understand the fact that I do not give a flying-"

"Oh shit, sorry." Luke bumped into the girl as he rushed to class. All the newspapers in her hand scattered to the floor after being set aloft. The girl seemed to finally break, her tan face burning red as her eyes brimmed with tears. Luke bent down to help the girl who feel onto her knees right before the papers. "Are you okay?"

"I hate this so much." She covered her face, her dress pooling around her. Calum was about to help until he practically felt the anger flaming around her. Luke's mouth remained agape, his shock mustering up some sort of solution to help.

"I-"

"Luke, it's fine. Please just tell Mr. James that I will be late." The girl closed her eyes, her dyed hair tangling up as she tossed it over one shoulder.

"You have Mr. James?" Luke questioned, his features displaying that he never noticed her before. The girl nodded subtly, seeming even more stressed. "Here, I'll take your stuff."

"I don't need your help." She gritted her teeth with menace dripping from her voice. Her expression interpreted that she was used to being a nonentity, and she was beyond pissed at it.

"Can I at least walk with you-"

"I said I don't need your fucking help, you asshole." The hallway chatter simmered into pure inaudibility, all desultory eyes diverting to the screaming girl. Even Athena flashed a disquieting gaze, her eyebrows knitting with concern.