five

ARIES: "I don't care. I can do whatever I want."

A T H E N A

THE TWO STRUGGLED to change back into their clothes, mainly because one (usually Calum) would push both of them back into the bed again. Athena honestly did not realize the risk she was taking once Calum answered the phone and talked to Michael as he hovered over her.

"No, I haven't seen Athena around." Calum gritted his teeth as his pace quickened. It had been two hours since Calum and Athena put their hatred aside for the bedroom. Athena had to admit, Calum was fucking hot. There was no doubt that she had no regret in taking out all her frustration and stress by having sex with him. "Yeah I'll look for her."

Calum looked pissed off at Michael for interrupting their time, but Athena couldn't help but get turned on by the aggressiveness both of them had. Calum and Athena seemed to always fight for dominance, but Calum always won since he was stronger. Taking advantage of the situation, Athena flipped them over. Calum still had the phone close to his ear as he bit his lip when Athena straddled him.

"I don't think she is at the party." Calum tucked a strand of Athena's black hair behind her ear. Athena bit down onto his neck and sucked onto his skin to cause a red bruise to form. However, she was stopped when she heard Michael's voice.

"I'm at the party. Tell me where you are so you can help me find her." Athena widened her eyes as both of them shot up, searching for their clothes.

"I'll meet you at the beverage table." Calum hurriedly ended the call as he put on his boxers. Athena pulled her shirt over her head, bending on the ground to look for her shorts. "Damn you are hot."

"Calum, we can't do this now." Athena reached to get her shorts under the bed -none of them knew how in the world they ended up there- and Calum slapped her ass as she stood up. "We don't speak of this."

"I still hate you, and I know you still hate me." Calum ruffled his hair as he glanced at the mirror. Athena hummed to agree with him since there was no doubt in her mind that she still wanted to kill him. "But that all will disappear whenever we have sex."

"Only when we have sex." Athena smoothened out her hair as she put her phone in her pocket. "Who said we were going to do it again?"

"We both need each other to get rid of our anger." Calum kissed her neck once more as he pulled away causing Athena to shiver at the cold air. "That's it."

"When do we hook up?" Athena needed this as much as Calum did. Despite how much Calum convinced her to agree, Athena still wanted to make sure that he wasn't the only one to benefit from this.

"Whenever we need each other? This relationship is strictly sex only." Calum smoothened out his black shirt as they looked around the room to see if they forgot anything. "Pretend to sleep on the bed."

"I wouldn't want any other type of relationship with you anyways." Athena raised her eyebrows at him, taking in her surroundings. The room was dimly lit with tan walls warming up the atmosphere. "And that bed reeks of sex."

"We just had sex." Calum rolled his eyes, briefly glancing at Athena's ass when she groused as her body entered the covers. "But no one, especially Michael, should know about this."

"My brother would tear you apart if he even found out that I kissed you." Athena narrowed her eyes at Calum as she tied her hair up. Grabbing the remote, Athena turned the TV on to entertain herself.

"Obviously. And we wouldn't want that to happen either." Calum yawned, suddenly realizing how tired he was. Athena took away a lot of his energy -they both got too into their intercourse that both were mentally and physically exhausted.