twenty

ARIES: they're probably mad at you but they don't usually hold grudges for long. If you want an Aries back you have to be straightfoward about it and prove yourself. They want to see your passion too, so make sure you let them know your feelings. Keep them entertained and excited, accept their conditions and if you're willing to fight for them, you got them.

C A L U M

THE STAINED NEWSPAPER crumpled under his tight grip, eyes stained with the deprivation of sleep as he groggily yet determinedly dragged himself at 6 o'clock in the morning to school.  The hallways blared with an annoying bright light, too straining for one's eye since it was pitch black outside.

Calum never had a successful sleep in two days, the amount of times he would twist and turn in bed was pitiful, his arms were sore since he kept shifting back and forth with no hopes of relaxation.  At three in the morning, Calum's elbows rested on his knees as R&B music whispered throughout his room, he has indeed entered a bothersome stage that might somewhat contribute to his evolution.

At three in the morning, Calum turned on the lights in his room, it may just be his mind tested at its limits, seeking for help from someone.  Three hours later, here Calum was, in front of the publications office.

His hand made a fist midway, contemplating whether or not he was actually going to go through this,but it's been too long for Calum to dismiss his problem.  The sound of wood vibrating through the room echoed as Calum knocked onto the door. 

"Hello?"  A soft voice echoed from the back, Calum cleared his throat before reminding himself that it was too late to just leave.

"Uh hey."  Calum scratched the back of his neck while Vienna furrowed her eyebrows, unlike Calum, she was extremely lively.  "Can we talk?"

"I've been waiting for you to finally acknowledge that you indeed need help."  Vienna tilted her head towards the door, beckoning him as she gestured for Calum to take a seat in a purple padded chair.  "You better make your move fast before someone else takes her away."

"How did you know?"  Calum tossed the newspaper onto the wooden table while his heart started to rapidly increase.  For three days, Calum has made scenarios in his mind about what would happen if he actually handled the situation properly. 

"You do realize that even though the both of you are quite lowkey about your life, everyone will notice if two of the major assholes of the school started to talk, right?" Vienna rolled her eyes, her curly hair was twisted up into a bun that had the aroma of coconut oil pervade her caramel colored body. "And especially now that Luke is in the picture. Have you heard about how Luke has been buying her flowers everyday just to-"

"I'm not going to lose to a fucking pale white boy, Vienna. I could treat Athena way better than that little bitch." Calum clenched his fists, yes, he has seen the numerous pictures of Luke on those famous twitter accounts —that do nothing but repost— showing how he was the ideal boyfriend.

"How many times have you listened to Marvin's Room because of her?"

"Too many times to count. When I used to listen to that song, I would pretend I actually had feelings for once but now I actually have a girl to think about. Do you even know how bad that is?" Calum exclaimed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he scratched onto one of the tattoos that stained his wrist.

"So you admit you like her?" Vienna sipped onto the black coffee in a red mug, a smug grin daintily rested on her face.

"I never said that." Because listening to Boys II Men, Drake, Bryson Tiller, and Chris Brown whilst thinking of the moments he had with Athena definitely didn't mean he liked Athena. How dare they stereotype him like that.