Chapter 1

Hello everyone, you might know me from my previous story "Stop that Hacker" or even some of my other stories.  If you are new, welcome! You're part of the besties circle now haha.

Enjoy reading darlings 💖

Aleksei was leaning over the school's rail, barely hanging on, and was considering jumping, not because he had any issues with life but because his crush Tai was being hit on by yet another student and he needed to get downstairs, pronto

This would be a great time to have a blowgun and poison dart to shoot straight into the student's neck before he got any more ideas to hit on his Tai.

Luckily, before Aleksei made that leap the student thanked her for something and then left the premises. It seems he would live to see another day.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Aleksei leaned more comfortably on the rail. She was as beautiful as heiresses came. Long dark curly hair, a beautiful smile, and a perfect posture that was obvious as she walked with grace down the halls.

Her clothes always pronounced her figure and anything she ever wore was burned into his brain for later use in his imagination. She certainly knew what she was doing with those skirts. There were many beautiful girls in the school, but there was no one like his Tai.

As he headed further down the hall for recess one of his classmates stopped him.

"Aleksei do you have a moment please?"

He turned towards Nina, the polite Swedish girl, who always secretly glanced at him during class. She was making her advances, every day a bit more intense than the previous one. Never fully rejecting the girl, Aleksei decided to toy with her a bit. He gave her a gun-stripping smile.

She nervously played with the sparkling heart ring on her hand. "I wanted to talk to you about something.."

"What?" He touched her chin playfully.

Nina faced him, her eyes glued on his lips, feeling a bit feverish from his touch. "If you need to copy anything for class. I can help you out. Any day. Any time Just tell me. "

He leaned closer, smirking. "And what will you want in return?"

"Nothing I.." She stuttered. "I didn't have that sort of um..intention." Her look said completely another thing.

"What happens if you ask me to pay with my body later?" He said smoothly and her eyes widened from the shock.

She immediately laughed, giving him a wink. "I won't. I promise."

He caressed her head gently. "I'm just kidding. Thank you for offering help."

She gave him a wide grin and melted into a puddle of embarrassment watching him place his hands back into his pockets and head outside.