Chapter 6

Unable to hold back Aleksei took one more step closer and she waved her hands in fear. "What are you doing?"

Shit, did he bully her too much? He snapped back out of it and relaxed his body. He gave her a soft smile. "Don't worry too much about tonight and sleep tight."

She realized her reaction might have been an overreaction if all he wanted to do was calm her down. She responded with a nervous nod. It was too embarrassing to say anything else.

Taking a step back he waved his hand and shooed her away. She rushed towards the door and entered the villa without turning around.

Aleksei went back down the street. There was no getting her out of his head now. He was going to replay this moment all night long thinking of how much he wanted to hold her and how badly he craved her taste. And considering her reaction and how fast she left... It will be something left to his imagination.

Tai locked the door behind her and rushed upstairs to her room. She was still feeling the rush from that moment. He wasn't going to kiss her right? He had no interest in her whatsoever. This was an overreaction on her part. But he seemed serious for a moment.

 What if this was his way of teasing her? How could she forget who she was dealing with? If she took him seriously based on that little teasing she was a fool asking for trouble. Though he was handsome he was not the type to mess with. This was not a trap she would willingly walk into herself.

Back at the boys' villa, Lev showed Nikita to the empty room and gave him some spare clothes. After the swelling went down and he felt better, Nikita couldn't wait to take a shower and just sleep. This whole drama tonight exhausted him. Not to mention tomorrow he will have to deal with the aftermath of everything.

"Take this too." Lev handed him a phone charger. "I have tons of these so you can use it without giving it back to me."

"Thank you.." Nikita took the charger.

Lev headed towards the door. "We'll make sure your roommates don't talk. So don't worry."

"Um.." The sound left Nikita's mouth before he knew it.

Lev turned around leaning on the door frame.

"Do you think I will have to meet my roommate tomorrow at the principal's office because of everything that happened?"

"No," Lev answered. "But if you do, call me and I'll come over. That way both of you can stare at someone who knows how to throw a punch."

Nikita smiled at that little encouraging joke. "Thanks."

Lev smiled back and closed the door on the way out.

***

Nikita was surprised to see what was a usual morning at the Sinner's villa. There was no gloom and doom, and there was no strict schedule either.

Zakhar was up bright and early exercising while Lev and Aleksei were passed out on the couch. There was an empty booze bottle that he had no idea how they managed to smuggle in and the living room smelled like spilled drinks and noodles.

He picked up the pot left on the counter with dried-up noodle powder on the sides. Apparently, they had a party while he and Zakhar were sleeping. He pulled his sleeves up and approached the sink.

Countless coffee mugs and other dirty dishes were piling up. Not to mention their dishwasher looked full. Well, he might as well be useful. He took the cleaning gloves and got to work. He scrubbed clean all the dishes, while the first round of them was getting cleaned in the washing machine. He wiped the counter and table clean, opened the windows for some fresh air, and then made some coffee.