Chapter 5

Alright. Here you go another update 🥰

Nikita rubbed his elbow. That really hurt. His other roommate was looming over him with a glare. Nikita assumed he'd be the angriest out of all of them, but physical violence?

"Are you for real? You're one of those?" He yelled with disgust in his tone.

"Don't... Just let him go." The other roommates ran down the stairs hearing the thumping sound when Nikita fell.

"Are you serious?" He turned towards them angry. "He was hiding this from us, pretending to be our friend while god knows how many disgusting things were going on in his head."

Pretending? Nikita felt sick to his stomach.

"I would never do that, I considered you guys my friends."

Suddenly the guy grabbed his collar and swung his fist at his face. The moment his fist made contact with Nikita's face the other guys grabbed him.

A small trail of blood slid down Nikita's nose. It was painful. More than when he expected a blow to the face would feel.

He was contemplating if he should hit him back, but the guilt of hiding this from them held him back.

"Oh my god!!" Because of the fight they hadn't noticed Tai entering their villa.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She rushed towards Nikita helping him up.

"Get him out of here." One of the guys said. "Quickly."

"How can you do this to him, you stupid..." Tai was feeling the anger rise in her chest. She saw the angry guy and the way he squeezed his fist. "You're nothing, but a bully."

"Please just go..." The other guy tried to pull back the angry roommate.

"He's an abomination." The guy wouldn't budge. He nudged the other guys off. "You're idiots. He probably jacks off thinking about both of you. We were too carefree around this sick person."

"You're flattering yourself too much." Tai snorted in anger.

Nikita dusted off and dragged Tai to leave. "Let's go."

"You will get expelled for this!" She yelled at the guy.

He suddenly lunged towards her, his broad frame hanging over her. He was red in his face and was pointing his finger at her.

Her whole body froze.

"I will make sure he gets expelled for being abnormal and hiding it from the rest of us thinking he will get away with it. But you will keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you. Don't threaten me."

"Don't touch her." Nikita pushed himself between his roommate and Tai, glaring at him. It was one thing to raise a hand at him, but not at Tai.

"Come on." Nikita pulled Tai away and left the villa before things got worse.

Once they were a few steps away from the Villa, Nikita let out a tired sigh and dragged his feet down the street.

"Are you okay?" Tai was staring at him. His nose was still bleeding and she was worried his face would swell. "Let's get you to the infirmary and.."

Nikita suddenly stopped and stared straight ahead at a figure approaching them.

Tai turned around and breathed out in relief when she saw it was only the heavy smoker from the sinners. He was coming back from grocery shopping.

"Oh.." Lev approached them with curiosity and saw the nose bleed. "How did that happen?"

"I don't want to talk.." Nikita averted his eye gaze but it was all it took to get Tai started.