Chapter 14

Shit. This was going to get awkward very fast. Nikita racked his brain on what to say, but Lev was just staring at him. His eyes seemed focused like he was thinking about something. He had completely blanked out. He snapped out of it the next second and he was clearly looking at him, very aware of the position they were in.

Nikita let go of him first and instantly Lev went back to his side of the couch. "Sorry."

"Yeah. I'm not suited for gaming after all." Nikita got up and ran straight upstairs passing Aleksei on the stairs.

"I guess you lost that game as well." He said.

"You have no idea." Nikita yelled out and slammed the door to his room with a bang.

Aleksei sat down on the couch picking up the console.

"Let's play something else."

"Mm sure." Lev got up to choose another game.

Outside the rain was still ongoing. They could hear it as the room was pretty quiet while they gamed.

"Aleksei.." Lev skipped over an obstacle in the game.

"mM?" Aleksei was switching gears trying to stay alive.

"How often do you think about sex?"

Aleksei was focused on the game, using his weapons to shoot down the enemy. "Just this morning or the whole day in general?"

"Never mind. Who does it usually involve?" Lev changed the weapons as well, slaying the large monster approaching them.

"Like you don't know. " Aleksei leaned his elbows over his knee in deep focus to win. "It's always Tai. In my car, in the shower, on that counter. In my head, I've had her bent and twisted in every position I could come up with."

"Do you ever think about guys?" Lev asked.

Aleksei jumped over the hurdle in the game and then hid his character behind a rock, his eyes still focused on the screen. "No. Do you?"

Lev kept playing the game in silence.

After the initial shock of the question, Aleksei looked at Lev waiting for an answer. After he didn't receive one, he continued playing the game. "So can I at least ask who it is that you think about?"

Lev didn't answer that either. He kept moving his character, eyes glued on the screen.

Aleksei bit his lower lips conflicted if he should even say it.

"Is it Nikita?"

And just like that Lev died in the game before Aleksei, for the first time since they played together. Lev tossed the console on the coffee table and leaned his body over his knees looking down. He covered his head with his hands.

"Am I gay and didn't know until now?"

Aleksei paused the game. "Well, you were with girls until now so I'd say that makes you Bi."

Lev couldn't bring himself to look up.

"So do you like him..or is it purely sexual?" Aleksei asked.

"I don't know yet." Lev reached for the back of his head untying the hair tie and ruffling his hair.

"Well.." Aleksei leaned on the couch and placed his feet on the coffee table. "When I think about my Tai in general I want to hold her close, tease her, take her on dates and think about how she laughs at my wittiness. How she react when I do something for her. Like I'd romanticize the shit out of her. Do you get me? That's the general feeling. "