Epilogue

***Kale's Point of View***

No one spoke after Christine left the tent and I didn't blame them. My wolf wasn't even bothered that he no longer had any connection to our mate. It was if a weight had been lifted off of our chests and it felt wonderful. "So who is going to train me?" Allison asked from behind Brandon. Laughter tore free from my mouth at her question. Brandon growled at me assuming I was laughing at his mate, but that wasn't the case. "I'm not laughing at you Allison. I'm laughing because out of all the questions you should be asking right now you asked about your training." I explained chuckling some at the end and putting a stop to Brandon's laughter. "Aren't you supposed to be in pain after rejecting your mate?" Elizabeth asked from behind William. "Well I'm not really sure. My wolf says we will be better off without her." I explained while taking my seat at the table again. The others followed my move and soon we were seated around the table once again. "What are we going to do? We can sit here and brain storm all we want, but it's not going to change the fact that Caroline is unstable and unstoppable." William's voice brought us all back to the task on hand. I didn't want to be the one to say it even though everyone was thinking it, but is it possible to defeat her?"

***Caroline's Point of View***

Fools. They come here thinking they can stop me. I gaze out at the field of bodies. A make shift army of ex-vampires. Well at least it was only around fifty of so. I still have plenty to be the servants in the castle. That would have been the real tragedy of all this. Their family members were in the field now trying to find their now dead loved ones. It's kind of funny actually because they were dead before then alive and now their dead again! Ha I make such awesome jokes. "Take this as a lesson!" my voice booming across the field instantly catching the attention of the people. "I am in charge and that is not going to stop anytime soon. I would hate to have to kill more of you, but I will kill anyone who dares cross me. Now you will spread the word among all your little friends. Every person over the age of ten will report to the castle tomorrow at 9am for your new job. If you do not show up I will kill your entire family. That's it carry on." I finish while releasing my wings and deciding on visiting my dear family. Besides if the village people think they are not going to bow down to me they are wrong.

***Allison's Point of View***

We decided to take a break from planning for a while and are back in the meadow where just a few days ago we were having so much fun. "Think you can out run me as a human?" Brandon's teasing voice broke my day dream. I was currently sitting beside him with our backs resting against an oak tree. "You're on!" I squealed while taking off without waiting for him to yell start. "Cheater!" he called from behind, but I ignored him knowing I would need the head start. I ran by a laughing William, Daniel and Elizabeth. "Stall him!" I begged over my shoulder. I heard Elizabeth giggle and I'm sure the guys just shook their heads at me. I laughed while loving the feel of the wind on my face and my hair whipping behind me. I could hear four paws on the ground quickly gaining on me and knew I was done for. I reached Dad and Kale and dove between them pulling them together to hide me from Brandon. Stupid I know since he most surely saw me and he could easily smell me here. I buried my head into the small of my dad's back and could hear them both chuckling, but the sound was interrupted by a wet snout and tounge slobbering all over the side of my face. My squeal didn't deter the beast from grabbing my shift with his mouth and easily pulling me far enough away to pin me to the ground and continue to slobber all over my face and neck with this but in the air and his tail going crazy. Even though I do find this disgusting I wished for nothing more than for life to be this peaceful all the time.

THE END