chapter eleven

***NOT EDITED***

"Wake up Pet. Pet. Come on Pet wake up. It's time." William's voice brought me out of the darkness and my eyes flutter open to see William straddling me looking down at me with a satisfied smirk on his face. I open my mouth to ask him what the hell he did but before I could he cut me off.

William sits back a little bit so he can look at my eyes. "Well now that you have finally woken up I will fill you in on what has been happening. You have been out for thirteen days. Your body did not accept the change. You are not the first human who when being turned didn't go into transition and change, but you are the second. In the first case the girl still experienced the sire bond to the vampire who tried to change her, although she did not take near as long as you did to wake up. Either way let's give it a try shall we?" He asked. My body didn't accept the change? So I didn't turn into a vampire? I was cut short of my musing when he ordered me to get up.

"Get up." He orders. I feel no need to get up. No urge to follow his command, but in a split second decision I did as he said. His eye brows rise excitedly. "Sit back down." Again I feel nothing, but follow his command. "Well this is great!" he yells. Like an excited puppy who finally got his bone. "You will stay on your bed till I return for you." He says while walking out of the room I assume to tell his father. I wait a few moments after he leaves to test what I'm pretty sure about. I sneak over to the edge of the bed and hop off with no problem. I run to the wall and stay there breathing hard from excitement. He thinks I am under the sire bond, but I am in fact not. This changes everything. Tears are falling from my eyes. I can be free. I can get away I know I can. I just have to be the obedient little girl under the control of the sire bond till I have a chance to escape. I can escape. I know I can. I just have to come up with the perfect plan. I can't rush this. Tears are still falling from my eyes and I don't even care. I am still a human. I can have a family some day! I still have a chance at helping my people.

I hear William and his father talking from outside the door so I run to my bed and softly climb on it. The tears are still falling and I put a dejected look on my face wrapping my arms around my knees. I have to play this part as good as possible. The door opens and I look up to see Xavier and William looking excited.

Xavier talks first not even caring about my tears "It throws a kink in the plan that you are not a vampire, but I think we can work around it. We have heard back from your father and brother plan on meeting us in three days. You will be present and be reunited with your family." He pauses as he noticed my confused look. "Well we can't very well just capture them all right away can we? We are going to lull them into a false sense of security."

They have got to be crazy if he thinks my family is going to fall for this. First off my daddy would sooner believe that a giant chicken the size of the castle is coming over for some snacks before he would believe that I am marrying a vampire willingly. He knows how I feel about Landon. He also knows I am more mature then turning to a rebound guy just because Landon said he didn't want me anymore. This whole plan is going to fail and William and Xavier have no idea. I try my best to hide the smirk that so desperately wants to be on my face.

"Ok pet, so here is what's going to happen." William starts pulling me out of my thoughts. "When they get here you will be the perfect little future queen. You will admit that you came back here part for Alison, but part for me as well. You will confess to them that you love me." Now at this point I should probably be crying my eyes out because he is making me love him, but all can do is one simple thing. Laugh.

Gut wrenching laughter filled the room as I tried to stop myself from peeing because that's how hard I am laughing. Tears are streaming down my face and through my watery eyes I can see William and Xavier. My laughter is so intense I fall off of my bed and onto the floor. They are both looking down at me as I role around on the floor laughing like a crazy person. Xavier lunges at me and then I woke up back in the dark room I started out in when I first got captured. Well William's ego has obviously came from his father.