Chapter eight

***NOT EDITED***

"Comfortable Pet?" there is humor in his voice and it worries me.

I raise my eyes to see his smirking face and answer back confidently. "Yes I am thank you."

His eyes widen slightly at my retort which draws a chuckle from me. His eyes narrow at me which only makes my chuckle turn to a huge laugh. He continues to glare at me which only makes me laugh harder.

"Enough" he says with an exasperated sigh

I take a deep breath to calm myself and manage to stop laughing. He sighs again and steps closer to the bed.

"Well now that you have--" he was cut off by my high pitch laugh again.

He begins to yell over my laughing fit. "I am growing tired of this" the annoyance in his voice only makes me laugh harder. Tears are streaming down my face and my abs hurt. I don't even know why I am laughing so much. Maybe I am going crazy but all I can do is laugh. He shoots me an evil glare and storms out of the room like a toddler throwing a fit. His dramatic exit only accomplished me to laugh even harder. After a few seconds though my laughter dies out and I stare at the door waiting for him to return. No doubt he is waiting outside the door for me to calm down. I sigh and clear my throat.

"You can come in now I am 97% positive I am done laughing now." I say in a sing song voice.

The door swings open and gives me a skeptical look. Which causes me to smirk and I was worried I would laugh again because my ribs were still burning from last time, but luckily I do not laugh. He stands next to the bed looking at me.

"Well what can I help you with Willy" I ask sweetly. If I am going to be stuck here I am going to have fun. His face turns hard when I call him my new nick name.

"You will not call me that ever again." he orders. "I have come to let you know that my father wishes to see you this evening. You will join us for dinner." I could tell it wasn't an option to say no.

"I'm not wearing a dress." I say flatly.

He sighs and rubs his neck. "I will make sure the dress covers your arms." His reply shocks me. I didn't expect him to be so considerate I thought I would be forced into.

I give him a small smile as I reply. "I guess that will be fine then." He nods and turns to walk out the room.

"Wait." I call quietly. He turns around to look at me. "What time is the dinner?" I ask

"I come get you at 6:30. It is now 5:45. Someone will be bringing your dress in the next few minutes." He tells me

"Ok thank you." He nods then goes to leave again.

"Wait." I call out again. He sighs and turns around again looking at me expectantly. I start to squirm embarrassed by what I need to say. "I-I" I stutter out but can't make myself finish.

He comes closer and plops down on the bed. "What is it little Pet?"

"Idontknowhowtouseallthefancysilverwareyouguysuse" I blurt out in one breath as fast as I can.

He chuckles and goes to the door. I hear him talking to someone but I don't know who or what is being said. There is silence for a minute and then William walks back into the room with a tray in his hand. "Come sit down at the table and I will show you what to use and when to use it."

I was afraid he would be aggravated with me but he was very patient showing me how to use the silver ware and how to sit properly. It didn't take long because he was a very good teacher. When I had finally mastered the art of fine dining I turn to stretch my neck to see a dress on the bed. I never even heard someone walk in or leave.