Chapter twenty three PART ONE

***NOT EDITED***

***William's Point of View***

What just happened? Landon is crouched down over Allison and Caroline with a hand on each of them. He was shaking them and yelling trying to get them to wake up. "William?" Elizabeth's voice brought me out of my trance and shot me into panic mode. "Landon, check Caroline for a pulse." I order sharply while checking Allison for her pulse. I sighed in relief when he gave me a positive nod and I also felt Allison's pulse. "What happened?" Landon asked while lifting Caroline onto one of the cots while I did the same to Allison. I checked Caroline's neck and saw it was healed, but the scars remained. "We need to wake them up." I begin. "Landon let me see your hand." He quickly comes to my side and I move over to Allison. I take his hand and using the knife from my boot and slice his palm open. I move his palm to in front of Allison's face and nothing happens at first. "Come on." I whisper under my breath. A soft nose twitch catches my attention. The twitch turns into a groan and she goes to bite Landon. I lurch his hand away and her eyes jump open. "W-what happened?" she blurts out while springing into a defensive crouch.

She shouldn't be able to use vampire speed. "You shouldn't be able to do that!" Elizabeth shouts out in wonder. She has seen several vampires after they have been given the drug. She knows just how weak they are for the rest of their lives. They usually end up begging someone to kill them. Landon is now by Caroline shaking her gently. "Allison I need you to calm down." I spoke softly while edging nearer to her. I could see her whole body shaking. Her skin was back to the normal shade of a vampire and judging by how fast she sprang into the position she probably has her vamp ability back. I have never seen this happen before. It shouldn't be possible. Allison's eyes are darting all over the room trying to find a way out, but once I told her to calm down her shaking stopped and she lowered herself down onto the cot looking so confused. "What in the world?" I wonder out loud. "Am I under the sire bond now?" she asked shock lacing her voice. A new groan brought our attention to Caroline who was waking up. She seemed fine. I could now hear a steady heartbeat, she just seemed groggy. My mind quickly went back to Allison who seems to be back to her new born state, but now she is under the sire bond. What is up with this family and their blood!?

***Caroline's Point of View***

Oh my head. What in the world just happened? I woke up to a panicked Landon hovering over my face shaking me and saying my name over and over again. Once I was fully awake I was able to remember what happened before I passed out. "What's going on?" Allison asked from the cot next to mine. "Yeah I would like to know that as well." I grumbled out while rubbing my sore neck. It was healed but there was a horrible not bothering me. "I am honestly not sure." William confessed while looking at Allison with a confused stare. "This has never happened before." He finished. "Physically I feel like I did before you gave me the drug. I don't feel as angry though. I still feel like me, but I'm so thirsty." Allison explained painfully rubbing her neck. I look to William confused on how much different Allison looks now. When she was under the drug she was a ghastly white and had horrible black bags under her eyes. Now she has the same skin tone as William and she looks amazing. "I don't know how it happened, but while she was drinking from you a light surrounded you both. Landon tried to touch it and it burnt him. When she stopped the light exploded and then vanished. You both passed out and your neck was healed and Allison seems to be in her pre vervain state." He explained, while still observing Allison.

"Allison." He called causing her to look at him. "You are not thirsty. You don't feel any pain or thirstiness. You will be fed once a day and that will keep you perfectly healthy." He states firmly. Allison flinches slightly from his tone but closes her eyes and when she opens them she smiles brightly. "I'm not thirsty! There's not burning in my throat! I'm under the sire bond!" She exclaims jumping off her cot and tackling William. I am stuck between laughing and crying. "Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy you are no longer stuck in that horrible drug state, but how is this possible?" I ask everyone and anyone. Landon and William both shake their head not having an answer, but I notice Elizabeth squirming awkwardly. William notices after I do, "Ellie? Do you know something?" he asks softly. She nods hesitantly.

"When I was a little girl in the palace I heard some of the guards talking." She confessed guiltily. "It was after you had come and check in on me. I didn't like it when you left so I followed you." She said towards William. He frowned at this, but motioned for her to continue. "I waited about five minutes and then tried to find you. I guess I waited too long because I couldn't find you anywhere and I got lost." She said sheepishly while William glared at her. "How many times did I tell you not to go around the castle by yourself?" He asked her annoyed. "I'm sorry Willy." She pouted slightly. His glare melted instantly and I had to hold in my gag of disgust when he kissed her gently. Landon cleared his throat and she blushed while pulling away and continuing. "Anyways, I ended up running into some guards. They spotted me and caught me when I tried to run away." William tensed at this, but didn't say anything. "They didn't do anything they just took me to the kitchen and demanded I make them some eggs and hash browns. While I cooked they talked about stories their father used to tell them. I guess they were brothers. One story caught my attention because it had to do with a human girl. They said that the first witch ever created foretold the undoing of the vampires reign. There would be a girl born into a family of three, the oldest a boy the two others a girl. The boy would start out strong and brave, but would turn evil once it was time to act. The youngest daughter would be weaker than the two, but strive for strength and would even sacrifice her life for strength. Then there was the middle daughter. She would always be brave and loyal. Her blood will have a special trait to it. It's like healing, but there was a catch. It could restore a sick person back to their strongest, but this trait though will only work on those she truly loves."

"If a vampire ever tried to turn her she would develop more powers and her body would not accept the change. They mentioned all kinds of gifts that their father said, but I can't remember them all. They said that the middle daughter will indeed have many gifts she also has a curse. So much power and strength comes at a price. She can only heal her loved ones if it brings her to the brink of death. Her gifts as well have a price. She will need to use and develop them and when the time is right it will take all her strength to save her people." She finished gravely. Everyone was quiet when she finished for a few seconds soaking it in. Our family obviously fits the description. When the time comes it will take all her strength. All her strength. Does that mean I have to die? "So I'm going to die?" my voice croaks out through the silence.

.

.

So this is shorter than usual and I'm sorry, but I will have the second part of this update and the next chapter up tomorrow. My laptop is currently in the shop, but shout out to one of my fav professors who let me borrow his flash drive so I could still have access to my story so I could post for yall. Sorry for the cliff hanger, but this is all I had time to finish up today. I figured a small update would be better then no update. Comment and let me know what you think!! Vote if you like it!!

P.S Thanks for all the good luck wishes on my finals good luck to any of you awesome readers if you have finals coming up!!

Booknerd1203