General Introduction

Word count: 320 words.

---

Like the title said, this part of the fanfiction is where I will introduce you to the story generally...

⚜️ For a start, this story is somewhat a sequel to my other story to which is:

Summer Of 1999 | H. Josuke x F!Reader

You maybe wondering why, but you'll get it once you read my former story at least the bonus episode of it.

⚜️ Unlike in my Crazy Diamond story, I will be using the OC method instead of inserted reader type of beat.

Rest assure for I'm not self inserting myself guys 🤣🙏

Though I'm sorry if this quite disturb you in some way. I'll thank you nonetheless for clicking this fanfiction and give it a chance.

⚜️ This is a Female Bucciarati Reader x Mista, so yeah...

You are some way related to Bruno Bucciarati himself!

⚜️ You are...

🖤Venetta Bucciarati 🤍

(My sketch)

(It's so rough I'm so sorry 😅)

⚜️ I will try my best to follow the original flow of the anime, though with two characters added some scene will be different from the original scenarios...

But even then, I'll try my best not to inserted too many out of the already bizzare adventures.

⚜️ Unlike (Y/N) who's trait is customizable, Venetta trait is pre determined due to her direct and distinct relation towards Vento Aureo Jo-Bro Bruno Bucciarati.

⚜️ Venetta Bucciarati is pure Italian and are similar to Bruno when it comes to her personality.

⚜️ Venetta is Passione's secret spear, if she's deployed right onto the fray as a mean of last resort, she'll win.

⚜️ English is not my first language, so if there's any mistakes, please let me know so that I can fix it 🙏

Enjoy the story,

Yours Truly.