Episodio 22: Gangsta Paradise

Words count: 1206 words.

Diavolo disappear along with Giorno's golden wind. Everyone watches as he becomes a piece of heaven himself. He has become the son of God with his Gold Experience Requiem.

Not many caught it as it was indeed happened in a matter of a single second and transcend beyond mortal time and space, but even in his last moment, Diavolo retaliate his fate and tried to deliver a killing strike upon Giorno.

To (Y/N)'s observations, it seems like GER power is to protect Giorno at all costs. There's still many to learn regarding the Requiem(s) acquire as if lately. But The Way of The World will eventually unfold it to her.

"Say Arancini... am I not worthy enough for a Requiem of my own?" Venetta inquiries, nerve of steel in brimming within her.

"You are worthy of it. But the time is not nigh." (Y/N) revealed.

"What? Do I need to lose someone first? I'm not so sure anymore here. You have yours by bending fate while Giorno accepted his." Venetta retaliates.

"You attain Requiem when you accepted your fate and understand them. I accept the fact that I will no longer be the same with this new knowledge, Giorno accepted that his journey led not to his victory but to his fate after today." (Y/N) enlightened.

"You will have yours in your own time, but if you insist to know, it will be soon." Venetta was somewhat happy with this.

"So today means nothing?" Melone furrowed his eyebrows. 

"We won! That means something!" Narancia rebutted. 

"Damn right it is!" Mista followed as Sex Pistol celebrates full of joy.

"It is. And for one, it means that Trish is free from her father's shadow. She can live however she wants now." Fugo said as Trish, the mentioned girl come out of her hiding.

"I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for the sake of my safety. My life was nothing but a trade, but it was not to some of you." Trish recalled.

"Had another team was trusted, my death will be certain." Fugo comforted Trish as she said this.

"By this victory, Passione must be reborn anew." Bruno raised his voice. "The damages are there, and it is ours to mend them." 

"This call for new leader huh, Giorno?" Mista smirks at Giorno, who had defeated the former boss himself.

"Well, it has been my dream from the beginning. This sense of fulfilment is thanks to every one of you who have partake even in the smallest role in our traitorous journey." Giorno smiles.

"You said you want to get rid of drugs, correct?" Risotto raised his voice with skepticism, La Squadra wasn't sure of how Giorno would treat them just yet.

"Correct. If you're worry of replacement income, the answer will be partnership, act of services and influence." Giorno began.

"Arancini planned to expand her family business here in Italy, so naturally, partnership will be formed."