Episodio 9: Second Orders From the Boss

Word count: 1398 words.

___

___

Pompeii,

It was a prosperous, peaceful city the Romans used as a resort town. 

___

"It was destroyed in an instant by lapilli and lava from Mt. Vesuvius. That was on August 24th, 79 AD." Fugo explained.

"Later, the houses, roads, wine bottles, and even chariot tracks that had been perfectly preserved for 1800 years from the time of the eruption were excavated." Fugo added.

"The Dog Mosaic we're headed to is near the entrance of a place in Pompeii called the House of the Tragic Poet." Pannacota as he took a turn with the van, Arancini silently guiding him perceiving his lack of patience. The van eventually arrived and Fugo park the vehicle appropriately.

"Our destination is about 100 meters ahead." Arancini points out, not climbing out of the van.

"You're not coming with us?" Giorno questioned.

"No, I'm sure the map will suffice." Arancini shook her veiled features.

"DAMNIT ARANCINI WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Fugo lose himself as he look at the time by his wristwatch.

"...Don't worry, this is normal Fugo." The masked figure waved it off.

"It will be over in an instant if you do it no?" Giorno confused.

"...Just now, when I scout for the Mosaic first time... I felt like I'm being watch." Arancini confessed.

"The Boss... He's onto me Giorno." Arancini whispered to Giorno, instantly he caught on.

"Fugo, I know you mean well, but my life is in danger the more I use my ability." Cerchio voice soothe the enraged Fugo albeit barely.

"Rich coming from you, you're the one who told me this, tell me that with my Stand, yet here we are. You're invincible for God sake!" Fugo spat.

"Fugo..." Giorno tried to cut off gently.

"NO! You stay away from this!" Fugo raised his voice again.

"Your teaching... Arancini I appreciate it. I listen every bit of it. Me taking down Formaggio, I could because of you..." Betrayal in his voice.

"Don't be a coward now. I dare you." Fugo stare could kill.

"..."

"...Look, as much as I want to end it all quickly -" 

"OH PISS OFF!"

"Let's go, we're wasting our time." Giorno drag Fugo as Arancini shook her head around, grateful for the save Giorno produce for her.

"LET ME GO YOU NEWBIE!" Fugo voice became distant as Gold Experience swiftly took Fugo in between its arms.

"...If only you know, really." Arancini look around her, making sure none was watching her.

"Cerchio Arancini. Are you?" A voice came out of nowhere, the masked figure found man with swords on both of his hand.

"..." Arancini stare, her cloaked body not giving anything away.

"Last chance to think of the Boss' offer. Walk away and he'll consider you traitor." The man with swords threatened.