Episodio 21: Requiem(s)

Word Count: 1409 words.

Moving in tandem with S4D, life flashed before Venetta's eyes.

Narancia had taught her laugh and joy, his determination even in the bleakest time she adored like no other. Every inch of her muscle screamed, fueled by adrenaline. She needs to save him; she can't lose him.

White thunder dance by the time Venetta moved. Arancini had swatted away Diavolo had he just tried to kill Narancia. His attempt was futile, but Diavolo refused to give in. In great desperation, Diavolo drew a strike upon Venetta's supposed sister. And it lands.

"(Y/N)!" Venetta screamed.

"Stay alert, don't worry about me." Arancini replied, throwing away her mask painted by her blood.

Shining Star moves faster than it has ever been, moving in speed beyond light. Arancini positioned the rest to a certain strategy. She was playing chess with fate.

Able to see the future with his King Crimson, Diavolo, keep up with Arancini's haste. She may have agility he could not comprehend, but still, he has experience. His choice was that to either strike Fugo Pannacota or Jean Pierre Polnareff, as both were Arancini's strongest piece as if lately. 

Perceiving danger within Jean Pierre Polnareff, Diavolo made haste to assassinate the veteran Stand user. 

"Your time has come, Jean Pierre Polnareff." 

"Is that so?" Polnareff looks around in his wheelchair. His silver hair wasn't swayed by the odd winds. 

"My struct will be just this time. With my hand, I'll give you death!" Diavolo opened his chance with King Crimson. His eyes widened when Polnareff pulled out the forsaken arrow and struck his Stand with it.

"What is the meaning of this?" Diavolo halt as everyone but the both of them befallen asleep. Their slumber was sudden and unnatural.

"This is requiem Diavolo..." Polnareff stares without fear, Silver Chariot Requiem stood with a great air of mystery.

"You will tell me more... else you will die." Diavolo began to form his plan on the go.

"There's nothing to explain. The requiem is that of our fate." Polnareff sounds as if he done for.

For he knew without (Y/N) he would die at any moment now.

"Then all that I have to do is to strike you and have the fate bow down to me." Diavolo was about to skip the time before a man came running into them.

Looking to his right, Diavolo found Fugo Pannacota, the Purple Haze user.

This will be quick and easy. All that Diavolo need is prediction and power to shift their placement had Fugo struck his forsaken fist. Diavolo had already planned to kill Fugo with his own virus when the young man in odd suit with holes pulled out Shining Star, Diavolo's mortal enemy.

"What?!"

"Beyond the speed of light!" Fugo screamed.

Diavolo felt two of his muscles strained straightaway. The searing pain comes deadly fast, and it is unbearable.

Looking into his death, Diavolo fought for his life and found an entrance.

And so he skipped the time and hides.