Episodio 4: Moody Blues's Counter Attack!

Word Count: 1033 words.

"G Giorno!" The male Bucciarati raised his voice.

"Giorno's in danger!" Bruno was about to jump into the fray before Abbacchio held him in place.

"Giorno Giovanna... What a crazy bastard. Did you do that to prove yourself?" Abbacchio muttered as he basked in Giorno's selfless audacity.

"You're out of your damn mind."

"You bastard. Th this Stand is..." Giorno spoke as best as he could, trying to deliver his message.

"Defend yourself with Gold Experience." Bruno plead in panic and worry.

But just like that, Giorno disappear like everybody else, leaving odd trace of blood as he went, taken away by Stand user.

"N No way. Where's Giorno?!" Bruno voice out his disbelieve.

"Don't go down onto that floor, Bucciarati. Actually, stand back." Leone, the former police officer held Bruno in place.

"I don't trust Giorno Giovanna as one of the team, but it seems that Giorno trusts that you won't abandon him." Leone spoke with a bit bitter.

"He does some crazy shit. Giorno Giovanna, what if that simply got you killed?" Abbacchio spoke to no one in particular. 

"So Bucciarati, don't step onto that floor." Leone added, pointing towards the fly Giorno made with Gold Experience

"Th That fly is Narancia's shoe." Bruno took a notice.

"Giorno's power hasn't vanished yet." Leone points out.

"Is Giorno alive?" Bruno wondered.

"He has to be." Venetta pops out of Bruno's back through zip.

"They're here! Narancia and the enemy are under the floor!" And so the game of cat and mouse begin.

"Sticky Finger!"

Zipper SFX

"Narancia, Cerchio, Fugo, Mista and Giorno aren't here." Bruno swiftly observed.

"The enemies must have them then, Cerchio... Mista." Venetta wondered out loud.

"Mista? What's with Mista?" Leone raised an eyebrow.

"I borrowed some of his clothes is all... I kind of owe him one." Venetta avoid the sharp, judging gaze of Leone Abbacchio.

"So, they aren't beneath the fly? It's just as Giorno said. The enemy isn't hiding in a locker, or behind something and attacking us." Bruno questioned out loud.

"Oi, the fly is on the move." Leone warns the two Bucciarati.

"That's strange. Where did they move to?" Both Bruno and Venetta chorus.

"Moreover, how is the enemy hiding, and where?" Bruno features harden as he grins his gear.

"The enemy must've been small enough to move so freely no?" Venetta frustrated. 

"...I guess I've got no choice. I have to admit that Giorno was right. I'll solve the mystery using my Stand." Abbacchio attain his resolution.

"However..."

"They're heading this way!" Venetta whispered as she, along with Leone and Bruno went downstairs, where it safe.

Zipper SFX