Episodio 12: Venezia

Words Count: 3472 words.

"Tell Number 2 and Number 3 to share their hamburger with me." Number 5 begged to Mista.

"Huh? What are you talking about? There's nothing to eat here, did you steal?!" The responsible user confused and asked his Stand, damn know they stole it somehow.

"Well, if anyone's famished, I've pack some foods." Venetta unzipped her side and pulls out one gigantic picnic basket. Number 5 was delighted to say the least, his cries of joy was soon followed by many appreciation, the formal tense atmosphere created by Bruno and Trish then dissolve as many were hungry. 

"I suppose we should indulge ourselves on something decent. Have at it, I'll keep a watch on the ceiling." Bruno sigh with a smile, appreciating Venetta's kind nurture act. Missing Trish's distinct stink side eye had he refused to elaborate her curiosity and even go beyond to stopped Venetta helping her.

Tense atmosphere calmed down as waves became still. A new problem rose in the garden. Venetta caught onto Mista's little antic before the turtle swerved along with the truck. As the vehicle became perceivable still, questions begun to rose midair.

"What just happened?" Bruno's voice spike as he worry greatly for another stand user foe.

"Mista, you were keeping watch on the ceiling, weren't you? What happen?" Fugo points with a slight, easy to miss tone indicating his suspicion toward Guido Mista.

"Huh? Me?" Mista raised his voice slightly.

"Mista..." Venetta breathe out wearily.

"I I haven't the slightest idea. I wasn't watching at that moment... Huh? Maybe the truck stopped..." Mista look away.

___

"Let's just steal one already." Narancia whines.

"Are you stupid? Word would spread in no time and go right to the enemy. Then, they'll just be waiting to ambush us!" Fugo educate with an insult.

"That's true. Fugo got a point." Mista agreed.

"Then let's hear what Bucciarati wants us to do! Oi Ven! You got any ideas?" Narancia got himself closer to the female Bucciarati, the young Ghirga became closer to her due to her amazing cooking.

"I say we wreck havoc and steal cars as many as we could. That way, it is harder for the authorities to get us in the long run." Venetta responded as Mista grumbled on Narancia's sudden newfound relationship with the Italy hottest babe.

"Well said, Bucciarati." Giorno smiles as he punch through multiple cars.

"Oh please, you can address me by my first name Giorno." Venetta clap back as Mista's sour mood becoming even more visible.

"Wh what are you doing, Giorno?" Narancia wonder as more cars went flying.

"Venetta is right. I'm just making sure the havoc comes to fruition.  If these cars are found in pieces at different locations, the search for the missing cars will be much harder for the authorities, and it should give us plenty of time to get to Venezia." Giorno explains as all cars he struck becomes cute, adorable little frogs.

Giorno's army of frogs then scatters, chased by joyful Narancia and Mista, whose mood lifted upon seeing the armies of adorable frogs.

"This is so cool!" Narancia laugh as he let go his frog.