Episodio 15: Guts and Intuitions

Words count: 2360 words.

Author's note:

Finally got me some break from schools and stuff, I ran out of memes to put up there so enjoy my lil sis fanart of Wanabee queen, Trish Una.

TYSM for giving this story a chance perceiving you've come this far, every new reader is truly a blessing, closer to heaven.

Now let's go back to where we left off shall we?

The traitorous ride was only just begun...

---

The ride was silent for the remaining team members. While majority was all in an intense look out waiting for report from Narancia, Venetta found herself drowned in fickle puzzle of fates and the wheel of fortune.

Ever since the female Bucciarati first opened her eyes and sense being alive, Venetta found no trouble to kill or pursue certain mission as it laced through every of her being. What change is that now that she found herself warmth of adore, Bruno had introduced her to the taste of what it felt like being cherished.

To be cherished, Venetta quickly grew addicted to it.

And now, the more she felt how daunting it is to die and lost.

Venetta no longer wants fate to play as it is...

But as Arancini or (Y/N) would say it, that's the way of the world

Fate is the strongest force to ever exist, and Venetta now found herself the long to overcome it.

Looking down towards her hands, Venetta wanted these hands to be the hand of fate

"Doesn't look like we're being followed." Narancia gives out his newest update of their status, Venetta looks around her to assert herself back into reality.

And find herself Mista's pair of pure black eyes.

"Bucciarati, are we not leaving Venice?" At Giorno's voice, Mista wink at Venetta, giving her that warmth she grew to love as his silly antics make her feel alive.

"The boss has a group of elite guards at his disposal. No doubt they've already been informed of our betrayal. Before long... they'll have their sights set on us." Bruno gives all his share of wisdom, making all alert of what will unfold.

"But we have no idea what kind of abilities they have." Leone Abbacchio reminded.

"Correct. If we attempt to cross the sea unprepared, they may use the opportunity to strike. We'll have to wait and see." At this, Ven breaks her shared eye contact with Mista and look down with a smile.

A tint of the rushing blood was prominent, and to Mista who watched her every move, this amuses him greatly.

 "Understood." Both Venetta and Giorno speak up as rest nod their heads.

"MISTA!!!" The voices of Sex Pistol surprises all.

"We're starving!" Number two whined truthfully with number 6 besides him looking weak and sluggish.

"WE WANT FOOD!" Number 3 chime in with number 7 holding onto his petite tummy.

"Our guts are running on empty!" Number 1 declared while number 5 as usual cries.

"Get a grip! God, you're embarrassing me!" Mista panicked as Ven chuckles.

"I know this is a really bad timing, but could we stop at a restaurant or something?" Mista gives in.

"Well..." Bruno voice was hesitant.

"Our morning was pretty slow padre; I'm feeling a bit hungry if I were to be honest." Venetta looks at her father with that one look Bruno can't resist.