Episodio 10: Special Program

Words count: 2150 word.

___

"Oh right, you must be Venetta Bucciarati, the name is Pannacota Fugo. It is nice to finally meet you. Bucciarati, here's the key Boss mentioned." Fugo addressed as Bruno calculate their journey so far.

"Where's Arancini?" Venetta gave Fugo a formal nod and question, this in particular earned a look from both Giorno and Pannacota.

"Arancini said she was tailed, she'll regroup with us once again when she lost them." Giorno muttered with a bit sadness, worry for her being.

"....As expected. She gain tremendous amount of attention when she passed Polpo's test. Rumors regarding her ability became either intriguing or worrisome to others. Some perceive her as investment, some sees her as a threat. We have to keep going, everyone, hop onto the van." Bruno breathe out, a bit of regret in his worry perceiving things the masked figure had done for him the last few days.

"Sit beside me will you?" Trish plead to Venetta.

"Of course, wherever you like Trish." Ven replied, caught onto Mista's interest.

___

"Could you let me see the key I got one more time, Narancia." Abbacchio spoke to Ghirga.

"Here." Narancia simply tossed the key, the former cop wasn't having any of it.

"Wait, don't throw it! Arrrgh! You jackass!" Key fell onto his lap, Abbacchio voice out his pain.

"You're exaggerating. The fact it hurts is a good sign, isn't it?" Narancia point out.

"I sprained my wrist good. It still hurts like hell. Damn it." Abbacchio stare at the young boy.

"Thank you for protecting my daughter, Bucciarati. Go to the drinking fountain with a turtle on platform six, at Naples Station, and use this key. Then take my daughter to Venezia by train." Leone read.

"P.S. Your orders will come to an end in Venezia." He added.

"What's at this drinking fountain in the station?" Leone questioned.

"The vehicle perhaps, the boss said there was a way for us to travel without being found by the enemy. The station will be dangerous, but we just have to believe him." Bruno had his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Do you think the boss is in Venice? That's what it sounds like." Narancia wonder.

"Don't worry about it. We just do as we're ordered. There's an express train to Florence in 10 minutes. We'll take that." Abbacchio's comfort zone speaking.

"Mista, are we being followed?" Bruno inquire as he check.

"We're fine on that front. The station is going to be dangerous though. Anyone they've paid off will tell them about us in no time." Mista explained as Fugo stares at Trish who sit in front of him the entire time.

Seems like Fugo is worried about her, Mista on the other hand, completely missed the point and instead tease Pannacota. He whispered something Venetta couldn't make out albeit her seat is right across Guido. The female Bucciarati instead stares at the window. Missing Mista's stare he made at her.

"I wasn't..." Fugo tried to say before Giorno spin the wheels and had both boys to which are Fugo and Mista sway in front of them, both landed on their own pair of soft mountains.

Fugo landed on Trish while Mista landed nicely on top of Venetta's bouncy mounds. Where Fugo quickly retreated and apologized with sincerity in his voice, Mista on the other hand enjoyed his stay until Ven pushed him out of her chest. The female Bucciarati was too flustered to made any some sort of comment, Trish accepted Fugo's says whereas Ven slap Guido right on his face.