🍋 Episodio 19: Love Me As If We'll Die

Word Count: 1005 words.

---

TW: Smut, Skipable

But are you really leaving tho?

---

Both didn't really knew when it started, both didn't want this to end either.

Over a mixed salad Venetta promptly made in a bit of hurry, she finds herself staring at Mista's eyes. Her stare only went downtown starting from his neck, broad shoulder, his waist and then..

Ever so slightly down, when she stared at his revolver, finding heat within herself.

"You like what you see amore?" Mista chuckles.

"Guns don't really scares me anymore." A ghost of smile Ven possess, her cheek bloomed with blush finding his eyes soften.

"That's... that's really good to hear." Mista's smile won her heart.

How does she fell again? It was just a moment ago she comented on his odor, but all the same, it felt like a long time ago, now, she's already countless feet deep in his adoration.

"Something on your mind, cara?" Guido perceived her still figure.

"How much do you love me, Mista?" This question from Venetta made his heartbeats soars in tempo.

He was taken back, as if she had confront him. But she's not harsh, he can tell she's curious more than anything else.

The spontaneous question was soon followed by anticipation. A bit ironic, she's a hitman with a heart of someone young and shy as if right now.

"As much as..." Mista started, his anxiety caught onto him.

"Wish I can describe it..." Mista exhale, his black irises still bore her brilliant blue.

"I'm obsessed with you amore... let's start with that." Mista stood besides her, he leaned closer to her.

Closer to her lips where he found himself long to kiss.

"Why and how do you fell so deep?" Venetta whispered as she challenged, she's flustered but tried to keep her cool the gunman can tell.

He finds it so adorable.

"You're the closest thing to heaven that I've seen. Yet -" Mista put his gun away as his other hand guides her chin slightly so that their lips are closer.

"I want your purity." Mista said, breathless.

"My purity? I'm no where pure." Venetta smiles with her eyes.

"No, no, I want all of you... I want to make you feel alive, make you feel loved for our eternity, that's how much I love you amore." Mista stopped her.

And at this, Venetta is at lost for word.

"Can I?"

"Kiss me."

Lips crashed with thrill and excitement, both shares a kiss followed by sessions of love introduction. Receiving brief taste of each other, both soon realized how hungry they are for each other.