Episodio 16: Chase and Divided Sea

Words count: 1787 words.

---

"C-could this brooch be..." Trish solidified her fighting spirit to fend off Notorious Chase.

Some minutes before...

"You alright?" Leone questioned Venetta as Moody Blues pilot the plane they nicked as it is.

"...Why asked?" Venetta slightly scoffed at Abbacchio sudden attention. She herself stares at the intensifying circles on both of her palms.

Seems like there's no going back, if she wants to defeat fate, Ven will have to ride the rest of their traitorous journey along side S4D.   

"Our stand as Arancini will call it is our soul manifestation. Perceiving yours changing, you must be facing something personal." Abbacchio started.

"I wouldn't ask for more, but answer me this. How are you?" The former cop sounded as bored as he always have, but there's no mistaken it, it seems like he cared for the female Bucciarati.

"...I just don't want to lose is all..." Venetta smiles at him, the way she smiles is exactly how Bruno would smile Leone noticed this.

"You don't have to be so harsh on yourself... There's nothing wrong with being a kid." Abbacchio scoffed.

"I'll treat myself later, when I'm stronger, when I'm better Abbacchio." Venetta tries to assure.

"Heh, despite your notorious past... I want you to know I'll always treat you as you are Ven." Abbacchio looks forward.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" 

"Th The door!" All watch as Trish softened the door with her newfound power Spice Girl.

"Is this?" Venetta smiles as she overhear what's going on from inside the turtle, tending the injured with her Hamon as first aid before Giorno recover.

"She did it." Venetta felt her smile becoming wider.

"Just like her, we have to be stronger Ven." S4D whispered behind Venetta's ear.

"Indeed." 

"An emergency landing is exactly what we shouldn't do! If you want us all to safely arrive in Sardinia... We need to destroy this plane!" Trish speaks as she call upon her stand.

"WANNABE!"

"Spice Girl!" Trish softened all the remaining part of the plane to make a makeshift escape, staying true to her words.

"Trish... When did your stand ability?" Bruno found himself perplexed by this founding. 

"The glass and walls feels like they're made of rubber!" Abbacchio inspect with sweats on his cheek.

"Since this thing prioritizes fast moving targets, crashing is our best option! A crashing plane is way faster..." 

"Than this parachute!" Trish revealed her makeshift escape craft and had all holding onto the softened cockpit.

From the slight afar to their right, Notorious Chase stayed with the aflame remaining part of the plane. All failure it possess ended Notorious chase with mighty explosion, a bang and thick smokes midair. When all had panicked, Trish founds a solution in the equation.