Episodio 20: Undeniable Desire, Diavolo

Word Count: 1155 words.

---

"You two sure look... how do I say it..." Bruno inspected both Mista and Venetta, somewhere scheduled from current scene, Fugo and Trish seemed to be deep in their own world.

"You look as if you just ran a mile. Did something happened just then?" Bruno questioned some more.

"I made quiet a mess padre, Mista helped me to put things back together." Venetta played with her hair, unsettled a bit by all attention she had received.

The young Bucciarati couldn't meet the eyes of Abbacchio as well. He is a former cops after all, there's a high chance for him to tell from past experience, it's only logical.

"Were you attacked by a Stand user?" Bruno inquire once more, genuinely worried for his daughters.  

"No, no, no. It was just some... cat. Stray cat." Mista blink, his voice came out odd.

"Whatever, Bucciarati, we've received her signal. It be best if we start preparing now." Abbacchio, who is all knowing cut to the chase. His warning received all attention as all stood and gather, Moody Blues plays a rewind of Arancini.

---

"He strife with his undeniable desire..." Moody Blues voice was that of Arancini's.

"And his name is Diavolo." Risotto and Ghiaccio focused at this.

"He is subtle within Doppio, this you must know." 

"His fall is guaranteed, but his downfall is only half and even less to our supposed glory if you'll believe me." Arancini recite her premonition.

"I sense challenges and dreads will be upon us. I want you all to focused on defeating Diavolo first and foremostly." Arancini stare at nothing, but to all right now in the present, she look towards all.

"Giorno..." Arancini voice slightly changes.

"Your requiem... you must attain it, it is a piece of heaven after all. How will Diavolo pay for his sins... it is up to you." Moody Blues stop.

"..."

"It seems like Giorno would be our key." Risotto swatted away the silence with his deep voice.

"I suppose, based on what we know regarding of King Crimson and Diavolo, we can somewhat form a plan." Bruno nods.

"Worst scenario would be Giorno not attaining his supposed Requiem." Fugo's realistic characteristic became loud, Trish Una stood besides him.

"But I feel like it is destined to happened, the way Arancini said it." A slight jealousy in Venetta's voice.

"A piece of heaven itself! How powerful would it be?!" Narancia's amazement came out as a cool breeze in between all intenseness.

"It is powerful enough to sent Diavolo towards his judgement apparently. But as we all know, requiem is attained when one is pierced by the arrow." Abbacchio starting to tinker his mind.

"Diavolo's main target will be that arrow held by Arancini's comrade. It seems like the fastest we gained that arrow before boss, the better." Abbacchio ended, agreed by all.

"But his time power is the main problem here. Where and when he skip time as Arancini said it, not all of us have access to somewhat fight back." Ghiaccio raised his voice just enough, he look rather calm than usual.

"Knowing my father, if any of us were in his way, he would not hesitate to kill. He didn't hesitate when he was about to kill me." Trish reminded, she and Fugo shared a quick look toward each other.