Episodio 1: Gold Experience

Word Count: 1793 words.

___

Naples, a city in southern Italy.

The city is so famous as a picturesque tourist spot that there is even a proverb that says...

"See Naples and die."

___

"Maybe I should had him here with me next time I visit huh?" A masked figure enjoyed their peaceful stroll upon the sunny day in Naples.

"Excuse us." Two high pitched voice rung across the street.

"How do you get to Santa Chiara from here?" One of the girls asked to a young man suited in fashionable pink suit.

His fashion sense caught the attention of the masked figure.

"Oh, if you're looking for Santa Chiara, go straight this way, then at first light -"

"Ugh I knew it!" The girl cut the young mid sentence in her high pitched voice, a little bit rude of you ask me.

"See, it's that way." The other girl, most likely the friend raised her voice in teasing tune as she slap her friend by her bicep.

"Thank you so -"

And then, a man walks by, stealing one of the girls wallet in swift, all knowing manner as he bump into her.

Albeit she enjoyed the accidental embrace occurring due to the bump, the young man paid no mind to it and aid her further nonetheless.

"Are you okay?" The young man asked with oh so charming voice.

"Ah, thank you." The girl responded, charmed.

"I'm sorry, sir." The female tourist apologized to the man.

"Tch, watch where you're going." The man started to walk away, oblivious to the young man action upon taking back the stolen goods.

"Let's go." The tourist spoke to her friend.

"Excuse me. You dropped this." The young man stopped the tourist, giving back her supposed wallet.

"Ah! Thank you so much!" The female tourist was both excited and grateful.

"No problem." The blonde price charming tilted his head slightly.

"Hey, that guy was hot, wasn't he?" A friend of the female tourist points out as both started to fangirls the prince charming.

It really brings certain memories for the masked figure, but they could not dwell on it upon perceiving the blonde prince charming bizzare act.

Two butterflies flew from the tourist's bag and landed in between his slender fingers. The insects with wings then turned into money he supposedly stole from the female tourist.

"Ah, he's a Stand user." The masked figure let's out a soft chuckles, intrigued by their newfound interests of today.

Following the blonde prince charming a little bit more, the masked figure find his kindness side of his being. Although the boy can be cheeky, the masked figure found his heart settled in the right place.

"Koichi." The masked figure calls out to their friends in a sing a song tune, happy to see a familiar face.

"(Y Y/N)! Oh -"