Episodio 7: First Orders From the Boss

Words count: 2206 words.

"Ouch" Mista grunt, holding onto his head he bumped into the wrong corner of a desk.

"You're fine, you just need some ice over that dense head of yours. Arancini, can you get some ice?" Fugo waved off Mista's clearly sign of discomfort and shoot his request to the masked figure.

"You're so mean Fugo, uh, thanks Arancini. That was fast." Mista scoffed and acquired a pouch of ice from Arancini, whom just nod and walked away.

"For real, Arancini made it like she just got it from next door." Narancia was about to followed the masked figure, stopped by Abbacchio.

"You sure are lively..."

"You all did a good job. Thanks to you, we made it safely to Capri." Bruno enter the male's bathroom and started to addressed.

"That Zucchero, and his partner Mista took out are currently knocked out on the boat. Now we have nothing to worry about." The man in black spotted suit added.

"Then let's get going. To where the ten billion lire is hidden." Joy arisen within Narancia, followed along by others.

"Where is it hidden, Bucciarati? A hidden bank vault?" Abbaccio questioned with Giorno besides him, Arancini behind him.

"Did you maybe bury it in one of the caves on the island?" 

"Could you wait a little longer?" Bruno folded his clothes to reveal a wristwatch he observe to tell the time.

"Huh?" Some voices can be heard.

"What for? Why are you so concerned about the time?" Fugo was first to debuted his sense of curiosity whilst Narancia observe the strange, small janitor. 

"Shh!" Narancia hushed.

"Oi, we're still using the place, okay? Move on while you're at it." Narancia walked out from the bathroom and talk to the stange janitor, Arancini huffed at this, seemingly smile developed behind her mask.

"Come back later to clean." Narancia continues on as Abbaccio stares at Bruno.

"Is your name Toilette?" A female janitor with shades and lovely pink hair questioned, Mista fight his urge to laugh at the simple joke directed to Narancia.

"Huh? What was that?" Narancia a bit confused and then the janitor points.

"If your name is Toilette, that would make this your home. You're free to order people around in you own home, so I'll understand if you want me to leave your home and bathroom alone." The janitor addressed.

"However, if that's not the case, then you have no right to be handing out orders." She added.

"Huh? Hold it dumbass!" Narancia voice his disbelieve as the janitor start to make her way inside the male bathroom.

"Did you not understand me when I said not to go in there?" Narancia got a hold of the female janitor his pocket knives in her throat.

CLURK

Unthinkable happen in a matter of a second then, the female janitor twisted Narancia wrist around and had him pointed by his own blade. She then dug deep the sharp intrument, drawing blood from Narancia's chin. Shit became real like real quick.

"Y You bitch, what are you doing?" Narancia fight, making sure his blade didn't cause anymore damage to himself.

"What?"