Episodio 8: Narancia's Aerosmith

Words count: 1328 words.

___

"The scarf was supposed to be my gift for Yumeko's graduation. But really, all is well." Arancini tell the tale of her sister to both Venetta and Trish whilst Bruno tried his best to enlightened both Mista and Giorno regarding his supposed daughter.

Giorno was quiet at first, it was almost like he's really considering Bruno's every worth to gain his true meaning, intention and answer. Mista on the other hand...

"Wow... you really don't trust us do you now Bucciarati? I'm hurt." Mista fight his urge to raise his voice.

Albeit his no ending respect toward the male Bucciarati, Mista still feel hurt by the fact that Bruno would hide such fine woman from him. Now there's no way for Mista to gun it straight away. Sex Pistol however, were both on edge and surprised.  

"MISTA! SHE SAVED US BACK THEN!" Number 1 shouted.

"SHE REALLY DID! BUCCIARATI!" Number 5 was about to hover toward the female Bucciarati, that until number 3 sucker punched landed with a small crunch.

"SHUT UP!"

"Number 3, stop!" Mista was both frustrated and sigh his distinct weary sense.

"But if you share her existence with us, it mean you really trust us then Bucciarati?" Giorno questioned with his sense of gentle nature.

"Indeed... Abbacchio himself agreed that at least our team know of her whereabout. So that we hope with more team effort, we can achieve our goals and dreams easier." Bruno's velvet voice soothe.

"Still though..." Mista grumbles, his eyes set onto Venetta. 

Their eyes met, Mista didn't back out his glare and instead gave the female Bucciarati a smug smile as if he just achieve some sort of victory. Venetta herself felt challenged by Mista's playful glare. As if both trapped in some sort of trace, so suddenly, the world wasn't big enough for both of them.

While Bruno appreciate Giorno's kind and supporting words, Trish engaged on some deep and serious fashion talk with Arancini. Abbacchio, who was listening to Night in White Satin, caught on Mista and Venetta little standoff. The former cop wasn't sure what to feel or how to react, so Leone let it slide as he immerge deep within his own world.

Venetta felt her heart soar with unmanageable tempo of beats. Her blood rush in speed similar to the result of pure adrenaline. The way his dark pair of window soul stare at her was as if he value the true beauty of Mona Lisa herself. She couldn't take it, how intense Mista look at her, but the gal felt appreciated, the stinky Guido got to her skin like perfume on a warm skin.

Mista wasn't one to trapped himself in denial. If he sees something he likes, he'll see it, appreciate all the little things that make it so beautiful. She's the feminine clone of Bruno yes, but she has that innocence Mista quickly caught on. Albeit innocence, he can tell she's far from the word naïve, albeit Ven got that soft nature deep within her, Mista just know she got what it takes to be a passione. 

And to say he likes that, would be a good start.

Both continues their stare until a certain Stand made their voice as loud as sizzling bacon in three am in the morning.

"BUCCIARATI!" Number 5, quickly followed by other landed on Venetta's well developed chest and hugged her.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DID BACK ON THAT TRUCK!" Number 7 spoke with appreciation.