Episodio 14: Where Traitorous Journey Begins.

Words count: 1222 words.

___

"I'm betraying the boss." Before anyone can move a muscle Bruno declare this statement with great hatred towards the boss.

The look in his eyes... Is enough to kill even the Boss.

---

Whilst Ven is being treated by both Giorno and Arancini, Bruno and Fugo made sure Trish is good without a silent harm had she passed out due to the scum act from her own father.

Fugo observed information as much as he could. Pannacota grew restless, wanting to know just what's going on then.

"I figured it out." Bruno raised his voice for all to hear.

"Why the Boss is so feared by all and how he reigns over everyone. We can't defeat him yet, we don't even know his identity." Bruno continues, still with toxicity and hostile towards his mysterious boss.

"...Until we can find his weakness. We'll have to make do." Everyone circles around him by now.

"Just... what's going on Bucciarati?! Don't be so reckless, you're being repulsive!" Fugo shouted on boat, Trish in his embrace.

"Is Ven okay?"

"What happened inside?" Cluster of questions amok between the team, Abbacchio had to loudly clear his throat, seizing his opportunity to speak.

"Give us an explanation." Leone furrowed his eyebrow. Narancia look around full of worry while Mista's eyes dead set onto the weak Venetta Bucciarati.

"...Very well..."

"I'll get straight to the point, perceiving high possibilities of enemy on their way here..." Bruno goes near the boat and faced his comrade.

"As I told you before, I'm betraying the Boss." Bruno repeated.

"This entire time we risk our life bringing Trish here turned out bitter for the Boss true intention all along was that to kill Trish himself." Bruno revealed, earning gasp from almost everyone.

"Wh what?!"

"Fo for real?!"

"His selfish acts. I can't stand that. I can't pretend and let him do that..." Bruno eyes soften.

"And how he had no hesitation to hurt my daughter, there's no coming back now. I'll be honest with all of you, my betrayal, it's personal." Bruno put a hand over his beating heart.

"I don't want any of you involved, the responsibility of both betraying the boss and keeping Trish and my daughter safe will be all mine. I understand if you don't get it, this rage that I have." Bruno looks at his comrade.

"Venezia may already be surrounded by the Boss's bodyguards, don't be stupid Bucciarati." Abbacchio mocked.

"Me and father will make it, I've seen it all I feel..." Venetta found back her voice and spoke out loud, silent follow right after then.

Her voice sounded so flat, without a single drip or hint of a emotion.

"..."

In morning light, you can even hear the steps made by two cats near the boat, that's how silent the team has become.

"You will need help Bucciarati, Ven. It will be much easier if there's more than both of you." Giorno climb back the boat as Fugo climb outside the boat, scared.

"I'll not order any of you to follow my traitorious journey. If anyone wishes to come with me, walk down these stairs and get in the boat." Bruno offered.