Episodio 17: Behind Bucciarati's Team

Words count: 2119 words.

---

"So that young boy is the boss? I have to admit he look nothing like his reputation..." Fugo awed at the reality of the boss appearance. All watches from great distance what Doppio is currently up to. The timid man stood on a cliff, seemingly anxious waiting for someone to rewind their stand.

He need to kill Leone Abbacchio before the former cop can rewind his critical past, his critical mistake.

"Double personality disorder... the one he possess is unique." Risotto read from Arancini's note.

"Where did you even get all of this information?" Ghiaccio muttered as he took a peak.

"At first I only knew regarding what King Crimson can do. But realizing that alone is far from enough I conduct a deeper research on him. If you must know, his profile alone worth a fortune. Have you ever heard about the Speedwagon Foundation? They need all information they can get to create more studies." Arancini answered truthfully.  

"And you can do all of this because his manipulation don't work on you?" Risotto added, studying Arancini.

"Indeed. Read as much as you want, Diavolo and Doppio's disappearance is all that matter to me right now." Arancini continues her observation on Doppio Vinegar.

"...Is he really going to kill Abbacchio?" Fugo whispered beside the masked figure.

"Not if we keep him busy." Arancini tied a letter on a circle dove she prepared far earlier.

"I'll sent a letter to Bucciarati's team, make sure to focuses on defending Abbacchio. We'll need to keep the boss busy here until Bucciarati's team can retreat." The circled dove flies away discretely away from Doppio's point of view.

"What's with that pigeon? I sense something weird from it..." Ghiaccio complains, feeling a little bit unsafe.

"She have a name you know, Lucianna is a Stand user, her stand Fantasy let her to shapeshift into any animal she wants. She gave me mean to communicate with Unknown Source since not too long ago." Arancini chuckles.

"Does she know who's Unknown Source is then?" Fugo asked with excitement.

"Perhaps, but she took a vow of silence." Arancini voice indicates her slight sour knowledge. 

"Good grief, you're telling me we have another boss to worry about?" Risotto's deep voice expressed his distaste in this fact.

"Unknown Source has been fighting evil since I'm only a kid, one day, I'll tell you all the great journey of Stardust Crusader if you want. I owe Unknown Source many..." Cerchio convinced.

"Is it their decision to save my men?" Risotto inquire. 

"..."

"It's mine." Cerchio raised her voice after a long silence.

"He make his move!" Fugo shouts, peeling his eyes off from his binocular.

"Risotto, give me something." Arancini stood as Metallica created a scalpel from thin air. 

"Don't have too much fun oi Cerchio, leave some to us." Ghiaccio grits his teeth, wanting revenge.

"I'll see what I can do." Arancini disappear with a quick golden light, leaving Fugo alone with two remaining La Squarda.

"..."

"..."

"I'll kill you if Cerchio fail." Ghiaccio sneered.