Episodio 2: Venetta's Grocery Run

Word Count: 1541 words.

Dressed in non eye catching fashion, Venetta styled her hair in two, long identical braids. She wore a simple sage green buttoned up shirt, along with a pair of simple white trouser found in some dresser belonged to Guido Mista, Arancini testify.

"Does he really smell like this?" Venetta slightly revolted. 

"If it is really that bad, let's have you choose some of my perfume to work with that odor." Arancini realize as she took a sniff of Mista's former garments.

"Please do." Venetta vigorously nodded.

___ 

"Does all men smell like him? Mista I mean..." Venetta made her curiosity audible.

"No, not really." Arancini responded, showcasing her collections of Parfums, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette, Cologne, and what follows.

"Fugo, for instance smells like strawberry. Narancia loves orange, he made sure he smells like one on daily basis. Mista is just..." 

"Built different I assume. He's also the most curious when it comes to what I look like." Arancini looks at the young Bucciarati, sounding as if she comfortable talking about the unique member of passione.

"You must be quite the figure to masked yourself. Perhaps you have a scar?" Ven began to browse her choices.

"Well, you're right on the mark with that." Arancini sat down, no discomfort in their being.

"...I would ask why, but it would be indecent of me." Venetta stole a glance before she eliminate more cologne.

"For someone created not too long ago you sure are polite." Arancini strike back with that same, questioning tone.

"...I try my best." Venetta halted for a second.

"This, I will have this if you will." The young Bucciarati lift up a single Eau de Parfum, incased in what it seems to be a floral shape of glass tube.

"The Breath Of Spring, pleasant and heavenly. Distinct, yet fresh like the breeze of the ocean. Good choice, that is also one my favorite, definitely top three." One could swore Arancini smiles behind her mask.

"My sister, she used to love the floral scent of cherry blossom... often she miss Japan." Arancini breath it out, slowly.

"...Do you hate me?" Venetta tighten her fist.

"No. But to certain degree, you remind me of her, my sister Yumeko. It hurts, but it's not your fault." Arancini looks away, opening a drawer beside her work table.

Inside, was the most beautiful scarf Venetta has ever seen. Out of all fashion magazine and catalogues, Venetta has never seen such velvet silk exist. The scarf was quite new she can tell by the tag the shop gives at the time of purchase. Based on the tag, the scarf was custom made in Japan. Made in 2001, couple of weeks ago for Noriaki Yumeko. 

"I think this purple scarf will suit that look you have going on right now. Try in on will you?" Arancini gives the beautiful scarf to the young Bucciarati.

"But this belonged to her... your sister..." Venetta softly spoke almost in whisper like manner.

"My sister is no more, it will do me no good keeping this just for her sake. I want you to have it, know that this is just a scarf I'd like to give you... just because I want you to have it." Arancini fold the scarf around Venetta's slender neck, giving it a comfortable knot, enough for a secure placement.