Episodio 18: Virus & Mold, Dead or Alive

Word Count: 1582 words.

---

TW: Gore and graphic descriptions.

"They're a freaks. That's what they are..." Fugo commented, observing both behavior of Green Day's users and Oasis. 

"Either we assassinate them before they move or we nullify at least one right off the bat." Arancini inspected.

"I want them to suffer. Arancini." Ghiaccio look down.

"..." Risotto said nothing as he too, wish for both demise.

"Good, no mold can survive the harsh winter. His fate is yours to decide White Album." Arancini chuckles. 

First and foremostly, Cioccolata must be trapped in freezing, scheduled space. Since Green Day's win in term of range as it spreads unlimitedly, Ghiaccio's placement needs to be just right. Along with Risotto, both will keep on pressuring Cioccolata until his last breath.

With mold taken care by harsh temperature, Secco don't possess altitude support from his master(?). Receiving a letter from the masked figure, Bruno's team possess information of advantages. Noted, Bruno sent Venetta, Mista and Giorno.

"He's confused." Venetta said, chasing after the Oasis suited man.

"His support is cut, of course." Giorno stared at another commotion, burst of frost triggered his memories.

"So they really do help us out huh? This take turn to where I like em going." Mista scoffed, shooting three bullet only find them muda.

"We have to bait him out." The three of them look at each other.

Motorbike SFX

"YOHOOOO!" Narancia scream out of his lung, riding a motorbike with Fugo behind the wheel.

"Fugo!"

"Ven, predict where the bastard going to be, create us a way to bomb him out." Fugo speak in fast tone.

"Got im!" Venetta used her S4D to destroyed a two meter street, at least 2,5 meters in depth.

Then, with Areosmith, Narancia dropped a bomb. Purple Haze's virus spreads where streetlight don't shine.

"In three second, creates a root to mangled him Giorno!" Fugo instruct.

"Very well. Gold Experience!"  

"Physical attack is no go with Oasis's suit, Venetta, Mista, Giorno! We got this bastard from here. Chase after Cioccolata!" Fugo eyes widened after he hears something from his radio.

---

"Dammit!" Ghiaccio screamed in frustation.

"What's the situation?" Venetta inquire almost instantly.

"Cioccolata dismembered himself and flee toward that helicopter right there." Risotto face was everything but pleased.

"Give life to this bullet Giorno. S4D's bullet will catch that helicopter no problem. Mista, do what you do best." Venetta stares up to the fleeing vehicle.

"I'm aiming it." Mista aimed when suddenly, Venetta embrace him from behind, stabilizing his hand.

"A glass of wine sounds delightful is it not?" Venetta let her desire be loud.