Prologue

It was a close call for a 3 day straight attacks against Y/n and Loid's greatest mission yet.

Loid is extremely tired but not as bad of a condition like Y/n is in who has better access from the inside the manors they have attacked.

On the last base of their enemy for this mission, Y/n lies within a hallway with not so much rubble where she chooses to collapse her body after all that fight. Loid is positioned outside the courtyards, tired but not that it can stop him unlike Y/n but she has already reached her limit mentally and physically.

"Twilight, *huffs* we're clear here." Y/n sends Loid the signal through an earpiece.

"Copy that- I'll send the escape vehicle right away!" Loid answers.

He reached the escape helicopter soon, he already settled on a seat but Y/n is not in the cone of vision of coming out of the destroyed manor.

"Come in, Dawn. The chauffeur has arrived, are you jumping in?" Loid rings her on the earpiece.

"Dawn, are you riding with us?" Loid asks again.

"Dawn?" Loid calls for her.

"Is she going to suicide? Didn't she planted bombs to destroy all evidences in that place?" The chauffeur spoke.

"I have no idea. She just said we're done here..." Loid worries for his colleague.

"Well, her long time boyfriend did cheat on her--"

"WHAT?!" Loid yells.

"At least, that's what Agent Frost told me! During her mission, she found Daybreak holding a child then this woman came she said--" The chauffeur said.

"FUCKING DAYBREAK?! *rings Y/n again* Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE DO SOMETHING STUPID!" Loid scream on the earpiece but still no reply.

"I'm going back, please hold!" Loid removes the safety gears from his body.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU SHE PLANTED A BOMB?!" The chauffeur yells.

"That's why I have no time to lose--"

Loid jumps out of the chopper and run back to the mansion and hopefully sees Y/n right away.

He searched outside the mansion but no clue, he entered the mansion where he can still enter and goes through every door and checked on every pile Y/n could be under of.

"This is shitty, Y/n! ANSWER ME! THE BOMB COULD GO OFF ANY MINUTE NOW!" Loid yells in frustration.

Loid got even more frustrated when he hears the chopper nearing. He runs to the 2nd then the 3rd floor for a short stop...

"Dawn, --Y/n..*pants*.. You shouldn't kill yourself just because your boyfriend had a child with someone! *pants* SO FUCKING ANSWER ME--"

Loid's eyes shakes from seeing a bloody Y/n by the corner of a hallway. He felt as if his heart stops beating with a gasp escaping his mouth. His feet didn't fail him though as he runs like his life depends on it and grabs Y/n's body to a balcony so that he could reach the chopper.

He signals the chopper on his location then checks on Y/n...

"Don't die on me like this!"

Loid searches for her pulse and it's faint but it's there. He hugs her with a deep sigh.

"Geez, you scaring me... Hang on!"

(On the way to WISE headquarters)

Y/n wakes up on the chopper with Loid holding her perfectly comfortable position.