Not so after her

Dear my precious daughter,

Y/n, how about visiting your father after all these years? I heard you have a family now! That man didn't even dared to ask for my fucking blessing. I hope you had a son for me to hang out with!

I'm not stopping you to start a family nor I will take their lives just because I found out. In fact, I have something to give for your family's future to be secured. All it takes is a visit here in Italy!

I'm not literally dying to see my grandchild but I will prepare a grand return party for you within a week. I hope you and your family will be attending by the end of the month!

I promise, no funny business.

Sincerely, your one and only powerful father.

P.S.
No promises of not hurting your husband.

P.P.S.
Just kidding~

P.P.P.S.
I promise to try not to hurt him...... Badly.

----------

Time flies so soon and Y/n already healed, fortunately. Today is the day that Y/n will be discharged out of the hospital. And of course the hospital bills is not a problem but the bodyguards that her father sent for desperate measures that will make her go to the even his father prepared.

"Exciting! Mama's personal bodyguards!" Anya thought as she saw 4 new faces with large bodies.

"Can't I just pay you guys and pretend that all of you are watching me?" Y/n complains as she sits on the hospital bed while Loid pays at the counter.

"You know how your father does if someone disobeys, Ms. Magnus." One of them spoke.

"I'm married. Don't address me with that name. Call me Y/n or maybe Mrs. Forger, I would be more ecstatic with that." Y/n rolls their eyes on them.

None of the bodyguards replied and kept their not so idle posture.

"How long are you guys will be doing this?" Y/n groans.

"Until we escort you and your family to Italy." The same bodyguard spoke.

"Oh my god... I think I got a migraine." Y/n lays back her head on the pillow.

Not a minute later, a little interrogation created a commotion outside Y/n's room. Yor  was a bit late and is trying to convince the bodyguards to let her in. Y/n heard her voice, thankfully, to stop the noise outside.

"Yor! --That's Yor Briar, she's our maid/Aunty of Anya. Let her in!" Y/n commands the doorman who opens the door eventually.

"What is going on, Y/n-san? I apologize for being quite late. I was..--taking care of extra work." Yor bows to Y/n.

"You're fine! What's going on here is my dad sent them here and will follow me around until we attend some party he prepared." Y/n sighs.

"Your father is still alive, Y/n-san?!" Yor gasps.

"Yeah, unfortunately unlike the typical(spy/assassin) ones. At least, he's happy to have one grandchild. We didn't see anything alive in my womb when we got ultrasound." Y/n said.

"Aww... It will be fun to have a little one." Yor frowns.

"Anya is not enough anymore?" Anya looks at Yor.

"It's not that! Anya is super cool! Don't you want a little brother or sister?" Yor asked Anya.

"I don't know." Anya answers.