Where in the world is this husband of mine?!

Please read the disclaimer of the book😐

----------

Y/n rushingly packs her suitcase that contains her things into becoming a mother for whoever the Agent's adopted daughter she was assigned to.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAS WISE TURNED INTO? LAST MINUTE ASSIGNMENTS TO A JOINED MISSION THAT STARTED A DAY AGO?!"

Y/n deeply sighs and flops to her bed.

"I'm excited about this mission though... I could treat whoever that kid is like my own!"

My own kid will have to wait! I hope this mission will also validate that I am capable to be a mother...

(Berlint)**Y/n's POV**

I have arrived at the train station with my disguise. I don't even know if I should wear one but at least I'm being safe and my identity is still hidden. With my short blonde hair and chic fashion? I doubt they will recognize my deadliness~

I just hope that I won't bump into Yor! That woman is crazy over me! She can sense me like a dog would to it's owner! I bet she already knows I'm here!

But I guess that's one of the perks of being an assassin...*deeply sighs*

Since I received this mission late, there's no use for me to wait for the agent I'm paired with here. So I head to the orphanage he sent he will be.

I waited around the block to hopefully recognize some agent heading towards the orphanage but no luck for 3 hours.

I wish he keeps contacting me even I am not very punctual with this mission we're in together.

Also, I have concluded that maybe he is not contacting me because he already adopted one and it's hard for him to contact me. I made sure that he already did and asked the caretaker of the orphans in that orphanage. And he already did, I didn't get much information since he closed the doors on me.

The children's condition in that orphanage is depressing. So I at least bought them goods for a whole month and some blankets since I saw some windows are broken before I leave with regrets of not acknowledging this orphanage's problem. I also reported it to the government so that they can give proper action to this.

I just hope that agent is treating the child just fine! This place is horrible!

My old friend, Franky is stationed in Ostania. He might know where is this mission heading and where that Agent is currently living!

Y/n: Well, well, well~ The trusty Franky Franklin! It's been a while since I've talked with you!

Franky: Well, well, well, if it isn't Dawn, second greatest agent of WISE agency! What are you up to today?

Y/n: Have you heard of Operation Strix?

Franky: Ah! I do! A guy here just asked me for the entrance test in Eden.

Y/n: GREAT! I'm his wife in this--

Franky: *choking then coughing*

Y/n: --mission? --Franky, are you eating while talking to me?

Franky: Yeah! *weezes* I'm in my Tobacco store in Berlint. A-are you looking for your husband?

Y/n: I am and it's getting late! Do you know where he might be?

Franky: I'm not sure but you should stay in an inn for now! I got the documents your husband is looking for so he might come here tomorrow with the kid.