WE ARE THE FORGERS!

The interview day has finally come...

Other than reviewing all the headmasters, the housemasters, the vision-mission of Eden academy, then also doing a little fancy training for Anya to act like one. Loid and Y/n made a little trip to the art gallery, the opera, and a restaurant for Anya to remember that they did fancy things during weekends in case it was asked during the interview.

They didn't mean to set a good example when a pickpocketer attacked while they were doing those so they have to clear that to Anya as a good moral for a Samaritan.

To pass the interview, basically, the trio has to suck up to the school(be patriotic), be extremely nice and favorable, and totally fake their normal doings...

As for the newlyweds, their honeymoon must be put aside. This mission still has to be prioritized.

"Remember the formations, Anya, Y/n?" Loid reminds his family.

They all nodded and head for the long walk to the interview venue. Loid reminded the two that it is part of the test of how they will walk as a family...

"This school is ridiculously impeccable! They disqualifies a family who hold hands together while walking? Once this mission is over, I'm moving Anya into a different school... Only if she wants to." Y/n thought as she sees people on the window writing down something on the paper.

"I'm glad Dawn-- my wife is the one that the agency sent to help me with this mission. I hope Anya does well later... I wouldn't want our efforts to go to the trash especially to what Y/n put a hard work in." Loid thought.

"Anya is feeling nervous..." Anya tries to keep a straight face.

The first big move of the Forgers is to pay respect to the statue of the fiest headmaster.

"All of these are extremely cringing..." Y/n thought.

"Whatever it takes, whatever it takes!" Loid keep repeating in his mind.

"An old baldy." Anya thought.

They finally reached the arch where there is a staff assisting the visitors to their respective venues.

"Oh, christ!" Y/n stretches her legs.

"Careful with your moves, we'll never know whether some of these people are headmasters in disguise or an evaluator." Loid warns his wife.

"This is some heck of a mission! I'll never do something like this again." Y/n complains.

"Anya wants to pick her nose." Anya tries to put a finger up her nose but Loid and Y/n holds her arms down.

"I'll hold a handkerchief on you. Maybe you can clean your nose--"

Y/n was cut off by a student screaming and pretending that he was stuck.

"So here's when we have to change our clothes?~" Y/n whispers to Loid and they both smile.

They look at Anya and she already knows what to do next.

"Mother! Father! That noisy kid is stuck! We need to help him!" Anya points to the kid "stuck" in a drainage.

Loid jumps in and helps the kid too high up befor settling him down and have Y/n and Anya have dirty water on their clothes too. The kid tried to apologize but the trio changed outfit in a blink.

"Hehe~ This mission might be fun at some point! I bet someone is annoyed inside those windows~" Y/n snickers as she fixes Loid's necktie.

"Hey! This suit works best with the school's color!" Y/n compliments Loid's suit.