The time we get to talk

In the large garden within the Magnus Manor, Y/n and her father strolls through the rows of her favorite flowers. She enjoyed picking each color of the flowers available rather than the company of her father...

"So! Mrs. Y/n Hudson-Forger, huh? Why didn't you used our family name?" Vincenzo sat on the nearby bench.

"Like that's gonna help me walk through the streets peacefully! It'll just bring more attention if I did. --Especially since your run a mob at that time." Y/n answers.

"Your husband must be confused. He knows I'm your biological father, Vincenzo Magnus, and your mother's last name isn't Hudson but she does have a distant relative that has that name. Didn't your husband suspected anything?" He follows up.

"He doesn't. I've known Loid for a very long time and he calls me something else."

"Oh? You two were penpals? What name is it this time?"

"Dawn... I came up with it."

"Hm... Still sounds as pretty as your birth name."

Vincenzo shifts on his seat and decided to lie down to face the skies while Y/n arrange and decorates the flower pot.

"I'm quite astounded by your husband, figlia. He seems... impossibly perfect. The young man was a widower but nevermind that! No criminal record, no scandals despite working all night, never cheated-- like he just surfaced the world recently! Acting so lovey-dovey with you, being such a perfect husband--stronzo!"

Vincenzo laughs and so did Y/n, nervously...

"A bit too perfect abilities too..." He narrows his gaze above.

"--What do you think about his daughter?" Y/n changed the topic.

"LA NIPOTE(grandchild)~ I wish you were like her when you were younger! She analyzes things way too fast as if she can read my mind when I gave her some puzzles and always tracks me and my men down when we were playing hide and seek! Must run in her blood, eh? Anya would be a great spy when she grows up!" Vincenzo said.

"I-I don't know about that... She just watch Spy wars a lot that must be why she's quite good at what you guys did." Y/n spoke.

"What do you want her to be in the future?"

"Not a spy, of course!...I just want her to be able to help and serve to so many people like she did when Loid brought her to a hospital to do community service. I was so proud to say that she saved an injured kid from drowning... --She earned a Stella star from that which can make her an Imperial scholar if she collected all 8!" Y/n smiles.

"Oho~ My granddaughter is destined for greatness! You married the right man! I APPROVE OF YOU, LOID FORGER!" Vincenzo laughs loudly.

"Can I start with my questions now?" Y/n clears her throat.

Vincenzo sat up so that Y/n could sit beside him.

"Go ahead~" He encourages.

"I was actually expecting a step-sibling but I didn't see one. Did you and Nancy actually tried?" Y/n asks.

"We did.... and always a miscarriage so we didn't anymore. It hurts Nancy a lot when she lost a child and I also realized that my love for you will be divided!" Vincenzo explains.

"Your assasin mailman almost divided me in half! --And speaking of that! Did you order to beat me to death until I agreed to go?!" Y/n complains.

"Whoa! I ordered nothing of that! Are you lying?"

"NO! I have a scar! Anya got scared and thought that I will die! It's like deja vu all over again!"

"Don't worry! I will take care of those men! No one will hurt my daughter and her family!" Vincenzo cracks his knuckles.