Messed up parenting... No, I am a mess.

Flashback

"I-I've come to save you my little princess." Loid said embarrassed as he takes Anya's hand.

Fireworks starts to show outside in celebration. The Forgers gather to the balcony to see it.

"Congratulations, Anya-chan!" The agents claps for them.

"Anya had all sorts of fun ever since you adopted me! Thank you for loving Anya! Thank you for this!" Anya hugs her parents.

Loid lifts her up and wraps an arm around Y/n's waist.

"I'm glad." Loid speaks.

"Anya will do her best in school!" Anya said.

----------

(Present time)

*SMACK*

Anya punches Damian's face and sent him flying to the trash bin behind him. He cries loudly from the pain.

"Children! What happened here?!" The headmaster of Anya's class- Cecil Hall, Henry runs towards their commotion.

"Sensei(Teacher)! This lowrank-girl just punched Master Damian!" The alien head, Ewen Egeburg reports to Henry.

"He has in the way when Anya stretched her hand~" Anya excused.

"LIAR! You're not fooling anyone!" Ewen yells.

"She checked if Mr. Henderson is watching us earlier before she threw that punch!" The bucked teeth kid with a bowl cut, Emile Elman sides with Ewen.

"You don't have proof that Anya did that~" Anya said.

"What?! Is this not a proof?!" Ewen points to the bruise she made.

"It's a shame if I will side with you, Anya Forger, for your violation." Henry spoke.

"IT'S ALL CAP, SENSEI! Anya just defended herself from being bullied by these three!" Becky Blackbell defended Anya.

"So she did punched Young Desmond!" Henry confirms.

Anya is seemed to be stuck in a tight situation. But her actions were only taught by her mother that trapped her in this...

(A week ago)

Loid is finally going to attend the briefing at the WISE HQ, he was the only agent that's going to be present. Y/n is also invited but after Anya got scared from the tailor's warning about her school, she choosed to stay behind and look after her.

Besides, today is also the day that they will pick up her uniform.

"Mama! Look how cool Anya in this!" Anya poses.

"Yes! It makes me proud to see you in a uniform!" Y/n admires her daughter.

"Anya wants to walk with this on!" Anya said.

"Okay, let's go! Thank you for the wonderful work!" Y/n thanked the tailor.

They walked with confidence on, not a worry on their faces unlike the first time they heard about the Tailor's warnings. To their left, they have reached the city's public park.

"Do you want to go in?" Y/n asks and Anya nods.

Y/n let Anya walked freely without her grasping her. She smiles how excited Anya presents her uniform to the people in the park.

"Your daughter is adorable! Is she enrolled to Eden academy?" A bystander mother spoke to Y/n.

"She must have done great in the exams! I'm jealous..." the other mother said.