Day(space)break

After 3 hours of reflecting, Y/n finally give in and leave Anya in a Day-care to refresh her mind away from all her husband spat on her and treated her.

There's one place left for her to go in this situation....

The bar.

Hence, Y/n got drunk, the bartended got tired of her because she was discussing her problems at the peak of day, so she drunk texted someone to come and comfort her.

----------

**Loid's POV**

The agency called me for some extra mission for today even thought it's Family day.

Donovan is on action again of putting the peace between Ostania and Westalis in imbalance. Once I destroyed the evidence of hidden transactions underground as well as their secret tunnel all the way to Westalia, which took more than it needed to if it weren't for some traps. They built it like a labyrinth! Even so, I finally get to go home and spend even just dinner for our Family Day.

I bought some flowers for Y/n and resolve our conflict. I got to stop being such an obedient spy that get things done in a snap in order to keep the family I made along the way...

I am the one who proposed to her too soon just as Y/n cracked a hole within our friendship. She finally accepted me way ahead of time also for normal marriages. I guess, she really wanted to "have my sperm"  and have her own child while I just want her to love me as a husband...

Saying those stupid things mindlessly will be detrimental to this mission and our relationship especially.

How did I even think of replacing her just for this mission to succeed?! I kinda want to punch myself for saying that to my wife...

This mission just started when Anya passed the exams in Eden, and this was just her first bolt violation. We will do our best tonnotnget the rest of 8 or else this mission is done for.

As I open the door to our little home, something feels suspicious..--I mean, for the first time these last weeks, the foyer is spotless but not like something is wrong with that.

It's just... No one is still home.

I wonder where could they be? Have they eaten out? Or should I cook? Did they leave me a note to where they're going?

I looked on the fridge and anywhere where could put some letter for me to see easy but I found nothing nor any leads that might take me to them.

I lean on a wall to try and think where they might be. While I do, I start to worry. They're not in trouble, are they?

Donovan Desmond couldn't have them taken from getting his second child punched on the first day, right?

*TELEPHONE RINGING*

The phone startled me and I answered it immediately.

"Forger residence." I said.

"We have your daughter, Loid Forger-san." A Male spoken through the phone.

"PAPA! MAMA FORGOT ME HERE!" I hear Anya crying loudly from the background.

What? Did Y/n just hand her to the enemy?! No! She won't do something like that! She loves Anya more than me!

"Get a pen, Forger-san. We'll give you the address." The male sighs.

He said it right away and I got more worried where Y/n could be or what situation could she be in?

But once I arrived to the location, I calmed down. Y/n left Anya in a day-care, did she get an extra mission too?

The day-care is already closed that's why they decided to call our home number. Good thing she had Anya memorized it.