Precise Predictions

**Y/n's POV**

Mission 17th, as of this year at my 27 years of age. This might be my last and the most combined mission before I really settle as a house wife.

Twilight and Dawn? That duo will soon disappear as we are already a family and I will surely make them a priority.

Loid and I have come a long way in our marriage, definitely our sex life is interesting, and it keeps us connected literally and figuratively especially after last night.

Will I ever be a better parent for Anya and my future child with my backas a spy and a person who didn't grew up with parents? I try to be every time!

Despite my little opposition of this mission to accompany Anya of getting her first pet ever, I'll review my mission before I snuck in the yatch to the private island...

Target: Vicenzu Borgs and Giovanni Moretti

Location: Vieste, Italy

Summary: Tulio Severo or known as Vincenzu Borgs and he has always been a fan of Vincenzo Magnus's "works" and businesses that he kills whoever does him harm. When Giovanni Moretti comes to the surface to create "partnership" in detecting potential Dons that plans to kill Vincenzo, Giovanni has been sending innocent people's lives that has nothing to do with the Magnus but to his personal revenge.

Instructions: Defuse the planted bombs in the Prime Minister's private island, locate all targets of Vincenzu Borgs and release the information to WISE for us the make preparations.

"Really? VincenZU from my father VincenZO? Pathetic..."

I scoff as I confirmed that the little ship that's about to depart is heading to the island as I overhear some idiot associates who are talking loudly while walking to the port.

With my disguise as a sailor, I easily hide within the vents while they are rechecking the map of the bombs in that island. Apparently those bombs are very sensitive and explodes like mine sweepers. Once they're done with the inspections, I jump out of the vent and stole the map then back in the vents again.

When we landed, I tailed out of their track since they're probably trespass in the Prime Minister's little vacation house in this island.

Through the thick jungle, I find the some of the bombs they set and defuse all of them before they activate it for the Prime minister if ever they're putting a trigger now in the house.

"Geez, my instect repellant is not working..." I complain from the bugs biting me.

As I go far at the end of the island, I took a rest to admire this beautiful view of the Adriatic sea.

"I should definitely plan a beach outing for my family... -Not in Europe, though. I think Anya would love to go in Asia." I smile as I sigh.

I continue to defuse most of the bombs even the ones in the cave and some underwater which is over the top for these people who wanted to ensure the Prime Minister's death.

The Prime Minister has nothing to do with any of my father's business so it doesn't concern "Vincenzu".

So, it's all just for Moretti's revenge...

I'll have no leads here to Vincenzu nor Giovanni, I need to go in their headquarters east from here in Herzegovina. And there, my seduction attack will start...

"Oi! What in the world are you--"

I knocked out the guy who found me, it was the captain of the ship.

"What the hell is he doing out here?!" I asked myself confused.

"They'll have suspicion if they find him like this in here..."