"Prologue" again?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

**Loid's POV**

Did a week already passed?  I didn't even realized that I fell asleep in my quarter at the HQ...

I should go home now and ask Anya if Y/n called.

I'm getting more and more anxious that her father introduced her with an Italian businessman then got into a deeper partnership...

I decided to freshen up before leaving...

"Funny, I don't even remember wearing this for the last 5 years or so?" I said as I look myself in the mirror.

Exhaustion must've took over me that I don't seem to remember how I ended up in WISE. I thought I was taking less missions but I guess not...

Y/n hasn't returned to her quarter for more than a month now. Should I clean it since I'malready here? She did gave me the keys since she used to make me fetch some things she forgot especially if it's for her ongoing mission.

I opened the secret drawer on the wall to check the key Y/n gave to me but it wasn't there.

"What?! Did I lose it?!" I frankly threw everything on the drawer to my bed.

Shit! Where did I put it then?! I always put it here after I use it!

"Well, that just say that I shouldn't clean her room..." I shrug to not add more problems.

I locked my room and got whatever fits to my not so fake father role. I didn't see any of my suit nor briefcase I use.

Everything seems to be missing today. Did someone break into my room?

"Ohayo(Good morning), Agent Twilight-san." Fiona greets me as I pass her leaving her own quarter.

"Ohayo(Good morning)." I greet her back and she walk with me to the elevator.

We pressed the button to our own ways, she got off first then mine will take a while since I'll get of at the upper ground floor.

The elevator stops at level 3 where most agent would standby after getting their missions and after they ate breakfast.

"Oh, look who it is~ --Trust me! I didn't know you were in the elevator! I'm not doing this purposely--"

After the woman of my life pressed on the close button, I grabbed her body and she almost elbowed me but said...

"Are you okay, Twilight? You look extremely tired." Y/n looks worried to me through the reflection on the wall.

"Twilight? It's been a while you called me that..." I softly smiled.

"Well you've been jumping from country to country in just a day, how am I supposed to call you? Duh!" Y/n chuckles.

She pushed herself off from me which really hurts since she's been gone for a while.

"But seriously! Are you going through something? You're never like this...--At least to me but I don't know how you are with the boys!" Y/n chuckles.

"The boys? --You mean THE boys the boys, honey?" I question.

"EW, HONEY?? If you think I'm your spouse or something, you need rest! A good one! --And yes, I'm talking about the General, Major, and Corporal. Who else do I disrespectfully calls other than them?!" Y/n brushed off a little spec on her arm.

Those three, my childhood friends...They're alive?

The doors open and I follow her out to gain more information.

"What do you mean they're here? Are they breathing? --Is-is it possible they survived the Roberts campaign?!" I turn her to face me.

"How did you know about the Roberts campaign? I just got the documents here!" Y/n's brows furrowed at me.