Pillow talk

As the couple awaits for the interview day, Loid and Y/n were still given some short missions. Whenever Y/n will have one, Loid will be left with Anya and likewise when Loid gets his.

They surely gotten close for the past few days. Morning hugs is a routine and the couple cooks alternatively within a day. There is no night routine yet but the agents are used to each other's warm presence on the bed. Whenever someone is going out alone, a kiss on the cheek is a must. Even Loid has adapted to kissing the cheek habit.

But today is different as Franky must pass an information that Loid is getting an extra mission today.

"A nice family day out, am I right?" Franky approaches the trio.

"Good day, Franky!" Loid greets him.

Y/n picks up Anya then went to Loid's side and he holds her hand.

"I also see everyone is getting along well~?" Franky looks at the couple's fingers intertwined.

"It more like a getting-used-to or a habit." Y/n said.

"Sure, sure~ Anyway, I just came to say that Mr. Forger here has a job offer in the market. He better pick that up." He then casually leaves.

After they took Anya out to play in the park with her Chimera, they went in the undercover WISE grocery store where agents get their missions.

"Anya wants bigger bags of peanuts!" Anya points to the top shelve.

Y/n tries reaching for it but Loid picked it without worry.

"Thank you, honey~" Y/n smiles at Loid and he just smile in reply.

As they pay on the register, the price came exactly 7 dalc for a little restock in the refrigerator and Y/n paid for the exact amount. Loid would never pay with his own money but report it to the Handler to have the agency to pay for every expenses during a mission. A complete opposite for Y/n though, she pays with her own since she's the richest agent but choose to be humble in purchasing stuffs...

"Here's your 10 pent change. Ribbit~"

Y/n took it and instantly understood that it was an F code for Loid's extra mission.

"Here." Y/n gives him the change.

Loid remembers the code as they walk home. It is the one where their agency is being too detailed and extra of hiding their agents' mission. A mission within a coin...

In the living area, while Anya is watching Spy wars, Loid is unlocking his mission behind her.

"Not too close to the tv, Anya~" Y/n said then walks to Loid with a magnifier.

She hovers over his should and read the mission with him...

**Loid's POV**

I read inside the pent that I should recover the stolen art pieces and destroy the warehouse that keeps them from doing so.

This will take a lot of work. But I'll do my best...

I set down the magnifier I used in reading the mission then realized my wife is also reading in my mission.

She then sets it down too and we looked at each other.

"Can you handle that alone?" She worries.

I smile and pulls her cheek for a kiss.

"You have nothing to worry. Sleep with Anya for tonight! I don't want you to be lonely in our bed..." I said.

"It's not like you hug me in sleep for me to miss you, but I will sleep with Anya. It will be nice~" Y/n kisses my forehead.