What the f*ck, buddy?!

Fiona felt a slight crush on Felix and decided to go for it, but just when he was being so dreamy in Fiona's eyes. Yor shows up and has an awkward interaction with Felix, Fiona read the situation and realized that they have slept together.
She runs away crying and Y/n saw this and she teases her twin as being such a lady killer.

Several days later, a quiet morning in the Forger residence begins a new day. Loid and Y/n got up before Yor could so that they could have a walk in the park with Bond-man as an exercise. When they got back, Loid insisted on cooking breakfast so that Y/n could shower.

Minutes after, just as Y/n was done, Yor was up and greeted the couple. She helped them set the table, and the noise of the plates woke up Anya.

They all eventually have a quiet breakfast together until there was a knock at the door.

"Forger residence?" He spoke.

Yor gets the door and sees a person she's been waiting for and a person that works for Y/n.

"Felix?!" Yor gasps.

"Felix?" Y/n raised an eye brow.

Yor lets him inside.

"You're not-- Oh." Y/n sees her employee first, then Felix comes into the view.

"Good morning, everyone." The employee greats.

"Hi, good morning!" Felix cheerfully said.

"And to you as well. What brings you up here, Felix?" Loid asks.

Y/n listens as she quickly signs some papers and lets the worker out.

"I was just here to give these gifts to everyone!"

Felix passes the bags to each person and an additional small bouquet for Yor. The couple raised eyebrows to each other in shock.

"Also, Y/n? I would like--- *clears throat* Can I have Yor for a date today?" Felix ask a bit nervous of his twin sister.

"No, my wife and I have a date today too--"

"--Yor, a word please? Let's go outside."

Y/n pulls Yor out of the apartment while holding her presents. They stop in the middle of the stairwell. Y/n crossed her arms and narrowed her look at Yor.

**Yor's POV**

Oh no...

Should I tell her I slept with her twin?!

--NO! I SHOULDN'T! That's my personal life! I'l just lie or something!

"Yor. Why would my brother visit here and ask you for a date? Hm? You flew yourself to Italy to help us on the way home and handle Anya as the games were happening--"

"--I-I TOLD HIM I'M AN ASSASIN!"

I instantly covered my mouth since I realized my voice was loud, and I thought I said I've slept with her twin.

"And? Because of that he asked you on a date?" Y/n said confused.

"Well... I think you deserved to know this."

I look around first before whispering,

"Felix is a private investigator. And I think he needs me."

I hope he doesn't need me like how I need him! My butt still hurts from my previous mission! But if he wants to..--do it again with me. I just hope we don't go anal. Although, I 'm quite curious why some like it as my colleagues in City Hall told me.

"So that's why it's fishy...... Alright, go with him if you like. We'll call Franky to watch over Anya and Bond-man. Be safe." Y/n said and we entered the apartment again.